...that live on the dole.

Anybody else absolutely hate them? Its just one of those things that REALLY pisses me off.
RIP Tom Searle.
*strippers
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
its probably because they got laid and you haven't
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by MH400

Anybody else absolutely hate them?

No because my mother is one of them, has been for 10 years and I understand the struggles and reality of it whereas you don't

Have a good day
If you can't work because you have a small child on your own then there's not much they can really do about it.

How can they get a good job that pays their rent, rates, food bills, gas/electric AND childcare if they are young and uneducated?

Should the local authority take the child off them? Putting a child into care costs an awful lot more than the benifits a single mother recieves and isn't a very healthy environment for a child to grow up in.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
I think if you are incapable of supporting yourself then you shouldn't even be thinking of having a child.

I understand they may not always have a choice, but I assume we are talking about the ones who spread their legs as soon as they turn 16, in which case no they are scumbags.
Quote by Random3
I think if you are incapable of supporting yourself then you shouldn't even be thinking of having a child.

But it happens, a lot.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by MH400
...that live on the dole.

Anybody else absolutely hate them? Its just one of those things that REALLY pisses me off.

They're quite dumb.

They used their youth and beauty to get laid, but instead of snagging a mature, educated, well-rounded male partner willing to commit, they got a baby.
Oh they must be a huge inconvenience for you in your life... get your head out of your ass.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Random3
I assume we are talking about the ones who spread their legs as soon as they turn 16, in which case no they are scumbags.

Yeah, wanting to have sex is truly detestable.

Quote by Wormholes
That live on bananas? Have not heard of these ladies before.

Yeah, I had to look it up. Silly English people and their silly slang.
Quote by willT08
Out of interest, how many of you come from single parent families?

Me.

My mum was on the dole for a time too. I now pay taxes and am happy to think of them being spent on dole money. People need it.
I've been fortunate enough to not have to use any sort of government welfare my entire life.

I don't think that gives me a right to hate people who have or do, though lol. Then again, "hate" is a very strong word and is often used as hyperbole.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Nope.

Nope, as in "Nope I don't hate them." And nope as in, "I will not let a thread like this exist."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown