Ok so ive scoured the internet looking for this one particular answer but found nothing...

Im building my own custom neck-thru guitar and would like to know if anyone knows what the proper neck angle (if any) would be for a recessed floyd rose bridge? Ive read somewhere that its supposed to be parallel to neck/ fret board but I also met some dude that claims to be some master luthier and says the neck angle should be about 6 degrees? That sounds Waaayy off doesn't it?

who here can clarify what the neck angle should be for a recessed floyd?

Note: its going to be a 24 3/4" scale guitar.
Your best bet is to make a scale drawing and measure it.

If you want a ballpark figure, try the fingerboard parallel to the body, but raised on a shelf of ~2-3mm.
Quote by -MintSauce-
Your best bet is to make a scale drawing and measure it.

If you want a ballpark figure, try the fingerboard parallel to the body, but raised on a shelf of ~2-3mm.

Thanks for the advice! I was inspecting my dean ml dime-o-flame last night and it seams to have cloce to or no neck angle at all and thats the guitar im kind of modeling my build after. So it sounds like I want zero neck angle as im looking to build a fast playing guitar with the sting action as low as possible with out buzzing. Thanks for the response people! Rock on!