\m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VejlqlgRXS0

Is metal a way of life?

If you stop being metal and settle down and have kids, are you a poser?

Is metal in your blood or can you stop liking metal and enjoy other music?

Once a metalhead, always a metalhead?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Oh my god..
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Just when you think Rapture can't sink any lower.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I lol'd at the Donald Duck noises he kept making around 3:50

EDIT: Christ, he's only 33????
I had to stop when he started making fun of one of his friend's girlfriend about her being fat "......but she was pregnant."

What a tool
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i feel like watching that negated the shower i just took

+1
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
That was pretty awful.

Anyway, no, your music (not just metal) doesn't really have to be a way of life, although there are some people who think that is the case.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
No. It's only a way of life if you are in a famous band or you haven't grown up yet. To me there is nothing more metal than having a cubicle job by day and playing bloodbath covers at night.
I know so many people who base everything they do on metal. How they dress to how they act etc etc. It's really quite sad. Metal's my favourite genre and probably always will be, but I'm not all "death 2 all but metal \m/\m/" because that's just being a chode.
Quote by K'Nuckles
I know so many people who base everything they do on metal. How they dress to how they act etc etc. It's really quite sad. Metal's my favourite genre and probably always will be, but I'm not all "death 2 all but metal \m/\m/" because that's just being a chode.

This exactly.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Metal is only a way of life for the elements that are in the D block, F Block, Al, Ga, In, Sn, Tl, Pb, Bi, and Po. Honorable mention to alkaline and alkali metals.

Otherwise it is just music.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
I took a course on heavy metal history and I wrote about how it was but I don't believe a would I said lol
Quote by Malchius
It's akin to letting Video Games or Television judge your life decisions.

If you don't still wear fingerless gloves, a Pokemon t-shirt and a red-and-white cap backwards, then you were never truly a Pokemon fan. Poser.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by K'Nuckles

Yeah, this.
Probably 50% or more of my music library is metal, but some people need to realise that there are other good genres out there and acting "metal" is just a way of acting like a tit.
I have nothing important to say
Is metal a way of life?

I don't think so. Metal has always been a very important part of my life, listening to it, playing it, discovering more of it, etc. If the "metal lifestyle" consists of only listening to metal and spitting on other genres, then it is very counterproductive for someone to act this way, as you limit yourself in only one path. I used to be kind of like that, always disrespecting other genres of music especially hip hop and electro, until I learned to appreciate artists of these genres, thus expanding my range of appreciation and accepting new influences in my music.

But a genre of music is not a lifestyle in my opinion, it's only a part of it.
no, it's not, that's why being "KVLT" is stupid.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Is metal a way of life?

If you stop being metal and settle down and have kids, are you a poser?

Is metal in your blood or can you stop liking metal and enjoy other music?

Once a metalhead, always a metalhead?

No

No

Yes

No

Source: Me, minus the second one