Page 1 of 2
Well not really that new.
Bit new though.

They now have
A V22 head,
A head copied from the HT5
More bass stuff,
A new 1x12 and a 2x12

All of their new amps have the infinium thing which is supposed to make power tubes' life last longer, plus other stuff you can find on their website.
But the real big news is that all of their new stuff (combos + cabs) now come with Turbosound's speakers.

Whatcha think of the new amps?
Whatcha think of the new cabs?
Whatcha think of the new speakers?
Are they any good?
Have you ever even heard of Turbosound?

Edit: here you got your links you lazy asses
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Feb 20, 2014,
Links?

*edit* Thanks.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Last edited by MaaZeus at Feb 20, 2014,
I'd actually be really interested in the new 112 and the G5...
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by jpnyc
Those Blackstar knockoffs are shameless, even by Bugera’s standards.

Even copies the ISF feature which i understand is patented. Could land them in hot water?

Described thusly "Revolutionary MORPH EQ to seamlessly sweep between USA and British EQ-style tone"

Revolutionary? Yeah, but not for them!

The ISF thing is overated anyway
Last edited by LivinJoke84 at Feb 20, 2014,
Quote by jpnyc
Those Blackstar knockoffs are shameless, even by Bugera’s standards.

Indeed. The moment I saw it I started laughing from the bottom of my heart. So blatant that it hurts, no shame what so ever.

The cabs. If I understood correctly they are MDF with plywood baffle? Well whatever. Its the speaker I am most interested in. Never heard of Turbosound before.

*edit* Oh, and this bit is comedy gold.

Uncompromising Quality and Sound

Long life and impressive durability are ensured, thanks to the high-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction found throughout.

...rrriiight.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Last edited by MaaZeus at Feb 20, 2014,
what the hell is turbosound?

also if that is a rip off of the ht5 ("if"... lol) isn't the ht5 class a/b push-pull? i mean one of the whole marketing things about the ht5 was that it had a dual triode for the power amp so it was like a bigger amp. whereas bugera has (presumably) ripped it but then advertised it as being more like a small amp. excellent.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Might be tempted by that V22 head in a couple of months.

I did consider the V22 combo a while ago when I was shopping for amps, been thinking about getting a cheap spare head in case shit happens at a gig & that could be a contender.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
All I want to know is: Can they still do fireworks?

Yes! That's their specialty.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Orange Rocker 15
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
Quote by Perverockstar69

Balls. That means we can buy them only at new years eve here in Finland...

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Exactly, I can't see another reason to get one...

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Orange Rocker 15
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
Turbosound, hmmn, are they making clones of Celestions now? Well if they are then they better be robust or they'll take the entire amp down along for the ride. As if there weren't enough things to worry about something being/going wrong with the amp.

Also that HT5 copy is hilarious, shameless too.
Quote by Perverockstar69

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
please Bugera, that's quite enough...

"Morph EQ" huh?

What the hell dude. I mean, it's one thing if you rip off a tube monitoring system that you didn't design and apply to all your amps because it is a good idea in theory, but to rip off a key feature like that is just dirty...

They aren't even trying to be sly. That's not just cheap, that's lazy.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
That bass amp looks like a stereo... wait a second... have they been reading our forum!??!

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Wow, that HT-5 copy is so blatant...
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan

Wonderful, time to bust out the battle armor for the new wave of Bugera Defenders.

This company is a sore in my ass.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
That HT-5 copy is ridiculous!

Revolutionary MORPH EQ to seamlessly sweep between USA and British EQ-style tone

The ISF feature is Patented, how the hell can they name it MORPH EQ but still advertise it as a sweep between US and UK tone. I hope Blackstar will sue them for all they got and end this bullshit.

I haven't been a Bugera hater (I just don't like them :P) untill now but copying Blackstar's ISF feature crossed the line, the ISF is their main trademark and design for gods sake...
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Seagull S6
Laney Lionheart L5T

and a bunch pedals...
Last edited by jonthorsigmunds at Feb 20, 2014,
Quote by MatrixClaw
That bass amp looks like a stereo... wait a second... have they been reading our forum!??!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It seems pointless to copy a head that's already pretty cheap. But I guess they didn't sell any similar amp so they had to copy one.
I hear that the flames are pretty colours now. Now that's a step forward in anybody's books.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Dave_Mc
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Totally posting this on their Facebook page
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
They now have
A V22 head,
A head copied from the HT5
More bass stuff,
A new 1x12 and a 2x12

Whatcha think of the new amps?
Whatcha think of the new cabs?
Whatcha think of the new speakers?
Are they any good?
Have you ever even heard of Turbosound?

I haven't played any of them yet but based on my satisfaction with my V22 and the sounds I hear from many of the bigger heads, I fully plan on getting 1 each of all the new stuff, bass, guitar, cabs, especially since they have the infinium feature now.
v5 looks cool but a complete blackstar knockoff.

v22HD looks AWSEOME, i mean cough, for a bugera. i mean, jeez im sure for the price its a great head. i honestly think the V line is the best thing bugera makes.

thier contruction as i knew it (particle board) was un fitting for a cab, speaker was garbage. but a head running through a good cab!? SWEET.

that tube monitoring tech, infinitum, if it works, SWEET!

little things. i notice they changed from plastic jacks to metal ones. tell me they are making efforts to improve quality. awesome. i approve.

price?
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
"Hi I'm Andy from Pro Guitar Shop, do you want a knock off of a terrible amp with the excitement of a small fire? This is the amp for you, I am not even going to demo this thing I'm just going restoring my Stratocaster. Thanks for watching."

I'll buy an ht5 clone for 50 bucks.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Misleading thread title is misleading. Since when did Bugera ever come up with something 'new'?

I did used to own a 6262 though. Thank god I sold it to someone who had no idea what he was buying.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Whatever happened with that copy of the Mark IV they came with a few years ago? I can't find it anywhere on their site. Did they get their arses sued by Mesa Boogie?
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Yeah, Mesa probably dropped a train on them. They're very serious about their trademarks.
Quote by cxrlxscr
Whatever happened with that copy of the Mark IV they came with a few years ago? I can't find it anywhere on their site. Did they get their arses sued by Mesa Boogie?

Must be something like that, it's not even on their website. The Trirec was ok though so who knows...

there is this but idk

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bugera-Magician-8Ch-Tube-Interface-MAGICIAN-/261226059119?pt=AU_Pro_Audio&hash=item3cd249556f
Quote by jonthorsigmunds
The ISF feature is Patented, how the hell can they name it MORPH EQ but still advertise it as a sweep between US and UK tone. I hope Blackstar will sue them for all they got and end this bullshit.

I haven't been a Bugera hater (I just don't like them :P) untill now but copying Blackstar's ISF feature crossed the line, the ISF is their main trademark and design for gods sake...

The patent is probably only in the name. I'm pretty sure Egnater has advertised the Rebel's tube mix knob as something that goes between UK and US tones. Other companies have done similar things. The ISF knob doesn't do anything special enough to patent. That's like a company patenting a treble knob.
Just seen this on a webstie previewing the HT-5 rip off:-

"What else can you expect from a company that’s part of the Uli Behringer network of awesomeness? Uli has been at the forefront of live audio since 1989. And with the G5 INFINIUM, it’s obvious that Bugera Amps is quickly making headway as an industry leader"

Um....
Last edited by LivinJoke84 at Feb 21, 2014,
Bugera cloning Blackstar HT's; it's a nightmare cloaked in a scandal making love to a tragedy.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Misleading thread title is misleading. Since when did Bugera ever come up with something 'new'?
Their V line is original stuff actually.
Plus, they did design their own bad sounding speakers.
Quote by Roc8995
Yeah, Mesa probably dropped a train on them. They're very serious about their trademarks.
Is it?
I thought it was more of a matter of non-compliance with some US electrical standards and since they weren't able to actually make it compliant (they tried for something like a year) they decided to just drop the thing instead of selling something in the EU only.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Well that's the BV1001M, which judging from the name is copied from the Gallien-Krueger 1001RB.
But they even have a BV1001T, with the T standing for tubes - that actually has 3 preamp tubes, so maybe that plus the fact that it looks like a HI-FI amp means that's copied from the Rogue Audio Sphynx instead
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2

Well that's the BV1001M, which judging from the name is copied from the Gallien-Krueger 1001RB.
But they even have a BV1001T, with the T standing for tubes - that actually has 3 preamp tubes, so maybe that plus the fact that it looks like a HI-FI amp means that's copied from the Rogue Audio Sphynx instead

And only now did it hit me. Any car fanatics here? Look at the name. Bugera. Veyron. 1001. Ringing bells?

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Quote by MaaZeus
And only now did it hit me. Any car fanatics here? Look at the name. Bugera. Veyron. 1001. Ringing bells?

Good spot
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Page 1 of 2