I will go ahead and agree with ambler. Any recent LTD with a number below 200 usually isn't worth the wood it's made out of. The LP special is probably ok, and Squiers can be really hit or miss. Unless you can lay hands on them and see how they feel, of course. Go with the Yamaha. Or check out the Agiles over at rhondo music. They usually get great reviews, and don't cost a lot.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Not trying to be rude, but his choices tell me he's got about $200 tops to spend.
Asks for advice then not a peep.i was going to tell him to shop around on ebay.tons of great esp guitars on there for quite resonable prices.got a m400 for only £260 myself
Last edited by smittyanthrax at Feb 20, 2014,
Quote by smittyanthrax
Asks for advice then not a peep.i was going to tell him to shop around on ebay.tons of great esp guitars on there for quite resonable prices.got a m400 for only £260 myself

Yeah, what nerve! Also, good call on the Ebay.
Be patient know what your looking for and check regulary and you will find amazing guitars.i got addicted for a while.
what should I do then . I hv been playing acoustic guitar for 2 yrs (approx)
and want to get an electric. I want the best which my pocket can afford. budget 200$.