Does anyone have this guitar? If so, is it worth the money?

Also, if I do get this guitar, should I replace the pickups with some EMGs?
Attachments:
kh-330_blk.png
How much are you looking to spend? Chances are once we get more information we might be able to provide you with more advice. I tend to stay away from lower level guitars, let alone lower level artist guitars. You tend to be paying for the name. I personally have not played this specific guitar so I cannot comment on that, but spec-wise you will probably be able to find an, arguably, better guitar to fit your needs, depending on what they are.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Specs:

Bolt-On Construction
25.5” Scale
Basswood Body
Maple Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
42mm Locking Nut
Extra Thin Flat Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Black Hardware
LTD Tuners
Floyd Rose Special Bridge
ESP Designed ALH-200 (B & N) Active pickups
3-Way Switch
Neck Volume
Bridge Volume

If I were to buy it I probably would change out the pickups, tuners, and Floyd to higher quality ones which would increase the cost. But that's just me..

You might be better off getting the next tier sig, the KH-602 used like this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-Signature-KH-602-Electric-Guitar-/151230522768?pt=Guitar&hash=item23360aa590
[..BLACKFIRE..]
Last edited by Blackfire. at Feb 20, 2014,
Floyds are quite fun to use but I wouldnt buy another again.i like to drop tune alot which ofcourse you cant do without reseting the trem system.
Quote by smittyanthrax
Floyds are quite fun to use but I wouldnt buy another again.i like to drop tune alot which ofcourse you cant do without reseting the trem system.

Depending on how far you drop tune you would have to switch strings also. I like to have a dedicated guitar/s for different tunings. Makes it way easier.
[..BLACKFIRE..]
I keep the floyd in standard eadgbe using ultra light strings.i dont mind droping my other guitars theyre all fixed bridges.spent hours when I first got my floyd setting it up.almost cried lol.
Quote by bobafettacheese
How much are you looking to spend? Chances are once we get more information we might be able to provide you with more advice. I tend to stay away from lower level guitars, let alone lower level artist guitars. You tend to be paying for the name. I personally have not played this specific guitar so I cannot comment on that, but spec-wise you will probably be able to find an, arguably, better guitar to fit your needs, depending on what they are.

Right I'm willing to spend about $600.I play mostly metal (because riffs are easier for me) but I like to play other genres too.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Feb 20, 2014,
I would think that for $600 used you could get a hell of a guitar. Better than the one you are looking at at least. Like stated earlier you would probably want to replace some things on the one you are after.

Have you looked at the LTD EC, H, MH Viper 1000 series yet? All pretty solid guitars and some can be had for under $500, maybe even under $400 if you are patient.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13