I trying to start a project that mixes house, dance, and rock elements and I use a tascam dr-07 mkii to record guitar parts and vocals that I'm going to upload on my labtop. But I'm not sure how to add digital drums to these recordings. I'm also not sure on what programs that are worth downloading or buying.
I think you are kind of putting the cart before the horse. You realy need to start with the digital drums. You'll never get digital drums to sync to your guitar/vocal tracks unless you had a midi sync track or something for the drums to follow beforehand.
First thing you might want to do is familiar with the free software available. I always suggest Auacity at Audacity.com. This is a full functioning free software/shareware that has lots of bells and whistles. You look on line for some drum tracks or drum loops that you can extend and bring them into audacity. Audacity is a multitack software that you can add more tracks to as needed and import your recordings from the DR-07 for some decent tweeking and mastering.
Quote by Rickholly74
First thing you might want to do is familiar with the free software available. I always suggest Auacity at Audacity.com. This is a full functioning free software/shareware that has lots of bells and whistles.

You are kidding right?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!