So I'm entering a boxing match to raise awareness and money for cancer research, there'll be photos and videos of the event being done which I will share on this thread once I have them, the event takes place on April 20th and up until that date I have a "justgiving" page for donations, if anyone's down for a good cause and has even just £1 to spare, I need me some sponsoring - You may just get to see a video of me being KO'd or KO'ing someone as a reward.

I did just try and put a sexy little widget on here but the coding isn't compatible, bummer! Here's a link anyways.

http://www.justgiving.com/Rocket-McNamara
Good luck man. Hope you win.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That's the spirit!
And thanks Nelshizzle, me too!
Last edited by deathofagod at Feb 20, 2014,
I hope you get punched so hard you develop cancer

Seriously though man, this is cool. Good luck.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
I wish, but I'm in a situation right now where I need every single cent I have.
My mother died from cancer so I really would if I could bro.
Good luck out there.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
You should just fight people who have cancer instead. It's a much more direct and effective way of dealing with the issue as a whole.

but i guess your way works too, and it's pretty cool so good luck
Quote by deathofagod
the event takes place on April 20th

i have cancer so i demand a share of the profit
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
I wish, but I'm in a situation right now where I need every single cent I have.
My mother died from cancer so I really would if I could bro.
Good luck out there.

I'm so sorry to hear that, my grandad has been battling cancer for years and if he doesn't get the surgery he needs soon, I'm afraid he's going to lose. I understand on the money front - I'm in the same position. And thank you for the luck, I'm gonna need it!

Quote by Thrashtastic15
i have cancer so i demand a share of the profit

I'm sorry to hear that, but charity doesn't quite work like that. The only way I'm profiting is 8 weeks of free boxing training, so I guess I could share what I learn if you're interested?

Anyways guys, still nothing in the way of sponsors, although it's only been up a day so slow start I guess *shrugs* for anyone that wouldn't mind, could you at least help me share the link? At this point helping me get the word about to more potential sponsors is a donation enough for me.
Last edited by deathofagod at Feb 21, 2014,