Sup guys, first time posting in this board. I recently interviewed a local death-metal band and I'm doing some promotion stuff for them. So if you could check them out and let me know what you think about them, that'd be pretty cool. I'm thinking about giving away some buttons if people like them.

My favorite song by them: https://soundcloud.com/carnagewv/shut-your-mouth

The interview: http://indecore.tumblr.com/post/74863718187/carnage-interview
this is what goes on in the mind of a person with trisomy 21
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
tell them mo'****as that Sweden did this name better in the 90's, best change that name coz we dun lyk yo kind round heeah
>2014
>Using autism as an insult
ishygddt

But yeah, sorry to disappoint with the name guys lol
At least be constructive with your criticism
This thread is now about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwhDnpcTo_w

and

Until it is closed.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Carnage was more brutal than Venom
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Eddie Brock has nothing on Carnage. Probably my favorite Spiderman villain.

Also the swedeath band is ace.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Quote by progbass
Eddie Brock has nothing on Carnage.

I think Eddie Brock could destroy Cletus Kasady, but Toxin + Eddie Brock could take down Carnage + Cletus. Unless there's something I'm missing since I don't read too many Spiderman comics.
I should read some more comics. I really haven't read any. Do any of you guys know a good spiderman comic? I like the gritter stuff, like The Death of Superman, or Watchmen (I know this isn't technically a comic book).
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Not gritty but The amazing spiderman was always good when i was young.

Don't forget Tales From the Crypt and Savage Tales (Featuring Conan the Barbarian!) exist. Punisher was also very metal. And some of the later Batman stuff is ace (Hush, Knightfall, and Death in the Family)
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Frank Castle. Say no more, aside from his gay white go-go boots (which thankfully he got rid of), he's really cool. Deathstroke is also gritty, the new 52 are designed with new readers in mind so I would say pick up the Legacy volumes 1 & 2.

East of West is another one to look to into and is also easily accessible. EGOs is really dark and brutal, but grit might not be there. You would probably like it (be warned, it just began so there's only two comics out at the moment).

I dodged your question because I have no earthly idea about Spiderman, but I hear the Frank Miller Spider-man era should work for you.