If someone looked through your room, what would they think you were like?

Page 1 of 2
I got a few records and CDs laying around, so they might know I like post rock and neutral milk hotel. Got a really big framed 3D beatles poster so they'll think I'm a 13 year old girl. Probably think I was a slob cause it is filthy in there right now.

I have a few books, an autobiography of former vice president Dan Quayle, Watchmen, a biography of Hitler, a few christian theology texts, "Fabulous Paper Airplanes", and this book about some Israel shit with a big grinning jewish dude on the back. They'll probably think I was fucking insane.

Got a few computer part boxes laying around and no tv or anything, just a computer so computer geek.

Also a few guitars and amps and keyboard so they'll know I was a loser
They'd think I was really smart because of the textbooks I have laying around which I never bother to read.
They would think i'm a wanker.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
a crappy gender confused guitarist with an unhealthy obsession of girl pants and flannel
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
A gamer/musician.

I have guitars, a big bed, 2 closets, a flag with the logo from the dutch magazine "large" which is basicly "\m/", a jukebox, minifridge and a good pc.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
They'd think I just moved in and don't intend to stay long. They'd also come under the belief that my religion strongly condemns any folding of clothes.

I don't know. I just have a bunch of books, some cameras and a computer. A bunch of business cards that I'm never gonna call and were only handed to me because I was in the wrong conversation at several parties.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Feb 21, 2014,
well endowed
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
A perverted freak with a guitar
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Former child dance star geek whose only companions are books and sex toys. Also a hoarder.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Probably a neo-Nazi because I have a replica Iron Cross hanging on my wall and basically an entire shelf on my bookcase dedicated to Hitler and the Third Reich.
Chocolate milk enthousiast
Pretty organized, until someone opens one of my drawers.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
a video game, music, sports, musical instrument, and car enthusiast

which is guess is perfectly representative of me
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 21, 2014,
I only have clothes and books in my room, my computer, guitar stuff and every thing else is in my basement. So they'd just think I'm lazy unless they saw some of my text books
Someone who tries to be organized ( I have post-it's and deadline lists everywhere) but is actually not by nature (messy room) who signs up for everything that seems vaguely interesting (flyers for societies/events all over the walls.) Doesn't eat anything (currently no food in my room besides Yakult, tic tacs, and a nearly empty jar of pb.) Is a girly girl (makeup and things lying around everywhere, pink flowery bedsheets) changes clothes 5 times a day, has medium length curly brown hair because it sheds all over the floor and I haven't swept it up in a while.

Mostly true except I do eat and i don't change 5x a day. My room is a pretty accurate representation of who I am.
cat
Clean and single, probably... what a misnomer...
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

an 8 year old boy who lets someone smarter use his bookshelf
i don't know why i feel so dry
Aaah **** who is that staring at me. Aaah no I wasn't masturbating I was simply... looking for ball cancer. Please don't run away! Please come back! I want to be your friend! I'm lonely.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I guess just a guitarist/gamer. I've got:

Bed
La-Z-Boy
TV
Computer
Surround sound system
Big shelf filled with games
3 guitars
2 amps (peavey vypyr, & 6505)
Quote by DoctorOctopus
A 10-year-old with a Spider-Man obsession...

Such a shame that Superior is ending soon
they would probably think I play guitar and read a lot of books. reality is i read none books.
A guitarist.

That's pretty much it.

4 guitars, 2 amps and a computer. Along with a pile of guitar books.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Feb 21, 2014,
A fat, alcoholic pig. Really I'm quite thin.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Page 1 of 2