Hi guys,

Im in a bit of a split mind over these two: Cornford Roadhouse v Fender Deluxe VM

Im after a john mayer blues tone (ish) but mainly a nice solid rock tone like joe bonamassa.

Which one would perform better? I dont mind running a few pedals through to get the tone but have no idea which ones

Thanks!
The Fender VM series is less than impressive in my opinion. I'd go with the Cornford for sure.
John mayer?
Get a ceriatone dumble clone.

What's your budget anyway?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
cornford. pretty much anything cornford makes over anything fender makes. cornford its in my boutique top class series. imo they outclass fender in every way shape / form.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
^ they don't outclass them in terms of not being defunct

also the roadhouse was the cheaper not-so-boutique amp they did. pcb and cheaper. I haven't tried it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?