Poll: Do you have an iPhone?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have an iPhone?
I have an iPhone
25 24%
I have a different phone
49 48%
I don't have a phone
4 4%
fuk apple
25 24%
Voters: 103.
Page 1 of 2
I have a cheapie phone thats only good for calls and texts (no image text), and I'm alright with that. My aunt only pays $8 a month for it.

For the everyday use device, I have an iPod Touch (5G).
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Let's see who uses an apple product so we can laugh at them.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Let's see who uses an apple product so we can laugh at them.

For tablets I wouldn't use anything but an ipad. Don't like iPod touches though, and iPhones are overpriced.
Quote by Cing Krimson
For tablets I wouldn't use anything but an ipad. Don't like iPod touches though, and iPhones are overpriced.

Tablets are for hipsters AND they're overpriced.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I had a 4S for 2 years, but recently upgraded to a Nokia 1020 a month or so ago.

I do have 2 iPads in my house though, love 'em
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Fuk Apple
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I have a HTC thing
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
fuk apple. The only apple product that hasn't broke on me is my ipod shuffle. Lost it in the snow for days. Left out in a hurricane. Ran it over with my truck. Flash memory FTW.
Quote by Hydra150
I have a HTC thing

I have an HTC thing as well. I still miss my shitty outdated physical keyboard Motorola though. That thing was a beast. It was dropped, tossed, smacked and plain out abused so much you could see as much metal as you could black. Yet it worked like an absolute charm.

I'm pretty happy with my current phone as well but it isn't the same. I have no desire for anything apple though. Not trying to be a "lol fuk apple" nerd, just not my thing and I don't see the appeal.
Quote by cheesefries
fuk apple. The only apple product that hasn't broke on me is my ipod shuffle. Lost it in the snow for days. Left out in a hurricane. Ran it over with my truck. Flash memory FTW.

iPods, at least the older ones, are pretty hard to destroy. Mine has fallen from a lot of places, been stomped on, etc. and it still works almost as good as new 6 years later.
I'm so glad y'all use Nokia.

Other than the ones who don't. They can go away
Galaxy Note 3. Take that Apple.
I love my ass-tablet (still fits in my back pocket).
Android, couldn't get a phone that was twice the price and would break just by looking at it.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
samsung m240
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Jyrgen
iPods, at least the older ones, are pretty hard to destroy. Mine has fallen from a lot of places, been stomped on, etc. and it still works almost as good as new 6 years later.

I had 2 of the 32 gig ones that had hard drive failures within 2 years. Used only in the car. when they worked i was happy though.
yup, an iphone 4. Im so outdated (sobs).
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i got iphone and its got evrything i could ever need, my brother uses it to program smart houses and run all his shit but im pretty sure any smartphone can do that nowadays. he does say that everything but the OS devices seem to be way laggy/bugs/etc bs issues for Total Control Solutions (smart home)
I do. It does everything I need it too, so I haven't really looked seriously at android or windows phones. The iPhone integrates well with my other gear, and I've never had any problems with it

I had a 4 until recently. I just got a 5s. I'm comfortable with the os, so I didn't really want to move to another platform.
RIP Gooze

cats
^basically all that for me. Your user title is still accurate

(Except I had a 3GS then got a 5 last year but it fell in the ocean and I took my mom's 5c and she got an old android since she doesn't care what her phone can do)
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Feb 21, 2014,
Page 1 of 2