Thought I'd share with you guys on a couple things I just got.

Red Witch Violetta Delay. I really like the small footprint of this pedal, once I get a pedalboard it won't take up much real estate. It has a rechargeable battery in it and so far seems to last a long time. The pedal sounds analog with a rich/warm tone. It also has modulation if you want to add some in the mix. I don't have an expression pedal at the moment but from the demos I've seen looks like a nice option.

You can see in the pic it came with an expression pedal adapter, a small brick of feet you can break apart into 4, or you can use the supplied velcro for a pedalboard. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a smaller great sounding delay.

The stand is a K & M Roadie. Made to hold all your odd shaped guitars. It's very easy to setup and reconfigure to store away if needed. After I put some guitars on it, the stand feels good and stable. If anyone is interested I got it on Ebay for cheaper than the retail price.

[..BLACKFIRE..]
Last edited by Blackfire. at Feb 21, 2014,
nice get, looks like a nice delay. i am little surprised at the pricing, very affordable for a redwitch.

i dig on that white avatar cab.

HNGD

punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
HNP&GD! Enjoy them!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I dig the stand a lot. I just got a fender 5 guitar stand yesterday... yours looks much cooler/nicer. Mine wouldn't hand a V or an Explorer
Hmmm.. nice stand. I need one. All of my guitars are pointy for the brootz.

What you need is a new amp. A real amp. Get those toys off that cab.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
I've been gassing for that delay for a while. Clips would be awesome - especially the mod effects
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by R45VT
What you need is a new amp. A real amp. Get those toys off that cab.

Actually that cab is for 60w and under heads. After I move I'll start planning on what other cabs and heads I'll be getting. But to say the Ironball is not a real amp. What is a real amp to you?

Quote by N_J_B_B
I've been gassing for that delay for a while. Clips would be awesome - especially the mod effects

I've done a couple clips with my phone on here before but not really happy with the sound quality. I really need to get some recording gear soon. There's some clips on youtube though that show the modulation effect.
[..BLACKFIRE..]
Nice I remember that stand came up a while back on the forum (and I assume it was you I was talking to), so you bit the bullet and went for it? Sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
Nice I remember that stand came up a while back on the forum (and I assume it was you I was talking to), so you bit the bullet and went for it? Sweet

The date keeps getting pushed back for when I can move. So I figured this will make it a bit easier while I wait.

[..BLACKFIRE..]
Quote by Blackfire.
Actually that cab is for 60w and under heads. After I move I'll start planning on what other cabs and heads I'll be getting. But to say the Ironball is not a real amp. What is a real amp to you?

Missed it was an Iron Ball. How is that little guy? Every clip I have heard it sounded killer.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
Missed it was an Iron Ball. How is that little guy? Every clip I have heard it sounded killer.

Built like a tank and massive metal tones, don't let the size fool you..

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
NOICE

Danke!
[..BLACKFIRE..]
Quote by Blackfire.
The date keeps getting pushed back for when I can move. So I figured this will make it a bit easier while I wait.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?