Recently I came across Crimson Guitars, the ones who build Robert Fripp´s guitars, and they invented a "slimline" locking nut, smaller, but with the same purpose, and it is only available in their 45 rpm model. Does anyone here know something about that guitar, and the locking nut more exactly? How does it work? Does it fit a regular nut slot? Is it for sale as a spare guitar part?

Thanks in advance
I've not seen a slimline locking nut for sale anywhere, and your best bet is to just contact Ben from Crimson Guitars directly. I'd expect that it's not something they'll be selling separately, but you never know.

If you don't mind me asking, why will a regular locking nut not fit your needs?
Quote by -MintSauce-
I've not seen a slimline locking nut for sale anywhere, and your best bet is to just contact Ben from Crimson Guitars directly. I'd expect that it's not something they'll be selling separately, but you never know.

If you don't mind me asking, why will a regular locking nut not fit your needs?

I have tried to e-mail Ben from Crimson Guitars, but I still haven´t got any answer regarding that, so I tried UG to get more information. I see that slimline locking nut as an alternative to those big nuts involving all the routing to the neck, and I guess it´s better looking as well.