This pedal was obviously never produced ?? I can't find it anywhere ...it's the dimebag wah pedal with octave fuzz ? Sounds fuming amazing for just creating cool noises maybe intros and stuff ... If anyone has any ideas how to create such an effect ,hit me up !

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ENh6F2q6Y

It's about 2:50 in
Last edited by wld-kid at Feb 21, 2014,
Sounds like a prototype pedal that never got made. Could be recreated with a multifx, or you could just get an octave fuzz and wah. I'm not aware of a combination octave fuzz/wah pedal on the market, unless you count multifx units.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
I’ve always thought it would be cool to have a distortion pedal with a foot controller instead of a gain knob for revving a guitar like an engine. Not useful, but cool.
Quote by jpnyc
I’ve always thought it would be cool to have a distortion pedal with a foot controller instead of a gain knob for revving a guitar like an engine. Not useful, but cool.

That wouldn't be too hard to do. It's a shame though... I have a wah that I could cannibalize, but no distortion pedal.
Get an option knob and you could do it pretty easily. Alternatively, you could get an M5 with an expression pedal and do the same thing. Heck, you could get an M9 and use it to replicate Dime's effect by blending a octave fuzz and wah model, controlling it with an expression pedal.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Dunlop did produce a "Jimi Hendrix" fuzz wah though.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Do you guys think the mxr sl1 (fuzz and octave pedal) could get me this sound perhaps obv with a seperate wah engaged?