Poll: hmu if you're 'placing fruits onto your plate '
Poll Options
View poll results: hmu if you're 'placing fruits onto your plate '
one big tit at her belly button level (agre)
2 13%
four tits, two where they are now and two on the back, same height (prison lingo)
13 87%
Voters: 15.
wat
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
One cuz if they had breasts on their back then hugging them would be liek getting to 2nd base wit dem n i don't do that wit girls im not ready to have sexual intercourse wit cuz im a christian.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
lmao this poll reminds me of 1 time in th oven where 1 guy was avin a look @ my "dwayne the rocks" so i saidd look bud it rnt gonna fettuccini alfredo themslves on the couch so i got up nd gave im a few "urinal cakes" if u know what i mena

Quote by Joshua Garcia
One cuz if they had breasts on their back then hugging them would be liek getting to 2nd base wit dem n i don't do that wit girls im not ready to have sexual intercourse wit cuz im a christian.

ok m8 i accept u its ok

Quote by Baby Joel
I don't get how you can have these be prison lingo, when these aren't even real things.

prison lingo isnt real
yeh m8 idk cuz both r kinda nasty u no lol i dnt evn liek fat gurls fat gurls are gross hmu if u agre
ayy lmao
Quote by Spaztikko
prison lingo isnt real

sum deep philosopgicall bs right here holy shit cant comprehend ykno

i wish I knew how to spaztikko cause I want to comprehend this madness
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by MinterMan22
sum deep philosopgicall bs right here holy shit cant comprehend ykno

how can i let you collab with me on prison-lingo.tumblr.com lets make it happen
Quote by RylanThePotato
i wish I knew how to spaztikko cause I want to comprehend this madness

lemme be real you dont choose th prison lngo life it chosoes you after givin u a straight dose of "stir fry bratwurst" first #real

I can't tell if I am just really drunk, or if this thread truly does not make sense.

Eh, a little column A, a little column B.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Spaztikko
how can i let you collab with me on prison-lingo.tumblr.com lets make it happen

lmao yeh feel free 2 milli vanilli my speech whenevre u want but just without the tragic leo dicaprio letting go of the wood end 2 th partnership

I'm confused, #2 doesn't seem bad at all. #1 isn't really good, but idk.

So definitely 2. I mean, I don't see how its bad from my perspective. I mean, it would suck for her, but who cares amirite
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MinterMan22
lemme be real you dont choose th prison lngo life it chosoes you after givin u a straight dose of "stir fry bratwurst" first #real

gimme the biggest dose of stir fry bratwurst u got im ready for this prison lingo lyfe
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
m8 the question is between more tits or less tits. not really a question yeh? hmu if you agre