Page 1 of 2
For all my fellow Canadians, where was the best cup of Tim Horton's you've ever had? We all know sometimes they aren't made correctly, but when they are made perfectly, they are an absolute beauty.
My personal best cup of Tim's was on a road trip in Alberta, in Red Deer. Dear lord that coffee..
A cup I made for myself when I worked there
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
It was somewhere along the 401. Probably wasn't actually the best cup I've had, just seemed that way because I was hella tired.
I'm not a fan of coffee much but Timmy's has some delicious foods for sure. The American ones are shitty as far as selection goes... the Canadian stores are far superior.
lol Canada

Just kidding.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
the cup i'm getting myself this morning

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Feb 23, 2014,
Quote by MinterMan22

If everything goes as planned in a few hours, I think I will be joining you spiritually with that cup this morning
The cup I'll be enjoying as we win another gold medal with ease
in owen sound

white people worked there
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Avedas
Shit's bad and gross.

get oot
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Got a roll up the rim the other day with two free coffee prizes. And the brown lady behind the counter actually mixed the sugar properly
hue
That town outside of Edmonton with that giant ass ceramic egg. Mixed some Captain Morgan's 100 proof in with my large sextuple-sextuple coffee.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by MinterMan22

walkers and mainway if you are ever in burlington
What's a cup of timmy's?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
What's a cup of timmy's?

Coffee place originally founded by Tim Horton when he was a rock on the Maple Leafs defence back in the 1960s. It's basically Canadian Starbucks
So... overpriced bad coffee? Yeah no thanks.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
So... overpriced bad coffee? Yeah no thanks.

Canadian starbucks in terms of them being everywhere. It's cheap.

^ cold? thats a new one
tim hortons overpriced? how ****ing poor are you people?

Quote by Acϵ♠
in owen sound

white people worked there

I'm from OS and it's so nice to think that the first time I've seen my small city mentioned on any forum is for its excess of whiteness.
I've only ever seen Deadmau5 order extra large Double Doubles. So that. The closest thing we have in Australia is Starbucks, and there aren't even any of them in my state.
Why would you make such a specific thread?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I presuming if it's anything like any other chain coffee in any other country it is mediocre and coffee snobs are laughing at you for wasting your money on such junk.

My sister has been to canada and says Tim Horton's is marginally better than Starbucks but that's not something to brag about.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I presuming if it's anything like any other chain coffee in any other country it is mediocre and coffee snobs are laughing at you for wasting your money on such junk.

and "coffee snobs" are laughed at by normal people for being superior about such a stupid thing. Childish.
why pay more for an inferior product
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
You don't pay more? Find me cheaper coffee that is widely available and of a higher quality when you are out. You can't and you are being dumb.
Quote by zdh
The cup I'll be enjoying as we win another gold medal with ease

so dreamy

can't wait til dat face is on every loaf of bread and every cereal box I buy for the next 4 years
Quote by Night
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You don't pay more?

Not in London.

also nice on the win, seeing sweden lose got me stiff.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
How much is a cup anyway?

Starbucks is actually on the cheaper side for chain coffee here, especially when you factor in the sbux card and all. Local coffee is as low as 50 cents maybe $2 at the most but it's a completely different beverage altogether.
cat
Quote by theguitarist
Not in London.

I'd imagine a goddamn plane ticket would add to the price of Timmies coffee for a Brit.

Tim Hortons coffee is the cheapest combined with the most widely available. You have no basis of comparison so I don't know why you are being dumb about this?

Yeah, good on them for winning for sure.
Quote by guitarxo
How much is a cup anyway?

Starbucks is actually on the cheaper side for chain coffee here, especially when you factor in the sbux card and all. Local coffee is as low as 50 cents maybe $2 at the most but it's a completely different beverage altogether.

I get a medium every day, its $1.60 total (like 1.40 american), and they changed their cup sizes recently so a medium is their old large, probably two typical mugs at home.
Quote by Night
Quote by Wiegenlied
I get a medium every day, its $1.60 total (like 1.40 american), and they changed their cup sizes recently so a medium is their old large, probably two typical mugs at home.

Also have to keep in mind price relative to the rest of the market. Food/drink is expensive here.
Page 1 of 2