I have a gun loaded with one bullet in it sitting next to me. Whether or not it stays loaded depends on the answer you give me.

Are you past the age of 18?

If Yes, great job man keep it up!

If No, what's the point of me living and playing guitar.
Haha that's really funny man, thanks! I just turned 17 last month, but I don't think age really matters, it's all about practice
Last edited by SR7s at Feb 23, 2014,
Dude, that was very awesome! Your the best young guitarist (Under 18) that ive seen in a LONG time. Keep it up! How did you get that tone, it was like the perfect shred tone!!! And do i hear some MAB in your playing? Some of your alternate picked runs remind me of his stuff.
Ugh......and only 17 too? I ****ing hate your guts, SR7s

I kid.....but not really That's some fantastic technique and the flow is very high level.

I personally know my massive short-comings as a lead player, so I stick to Rhythm, Riffing, and Composing. It's what I'm better at than most people, and it takes all of my focus to do. I stopped trying to even ATTEMPT to write solos and complicated lead sections. And this is coming from a Thrash/Metalcore guy, lol.

I'm not even gonna post a link, I feel so unworthy but you can find my band on FB by searching Endless Terror Band, if you like
Last edited by bdof at Mar 7, 2014,
Quote by awesomo41894
Dude, that was very awesome! Your the best young guitarist (Under 18) that ive seen in a LONG time. Keep it up! How did you get that tone, it was like the perfect shred tone!!! And do i hear some MAB in your playing? Some of your alternate picked runs remind me of his stuff.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it! For the tone I used Guitar Rig 5, just a bunch of gain, reverb and delay haha. I do like MAB and I've learned a lot from his instructional videos, but I'm more into Rusty Cooley when it comes to those extreme shred guitar players.

Quote by bdof
Ugh......and only 17 too? I ****ing hate your guts, SR7s

I kid.....but not really That's some fantastic technique and the flow is very high level.

I personally know my massive short-comings as a lead player, so I stick to Rhythm, Riffing, and Composing. It's what I'm better at than most people, and it takes all of my focus to do. I stopped trying to even ATTEMPT to write solos and complicated lead sections. And this is coming from a Thrash/Metalcore guy, lol.

I'm not even gonna post a link, I feel so unworthy but you can find my band on FB by searching Endless Terror Band, if you like

Haha thanks! If you enjoy lead playing you should keep doing it, just do it for fun and you'll get better with time without even noticing. I checked out your band, I hope I found the right one lol. It's really cool man, I like it even though it's not my favorite genre, I like the show you put on when you play live, good work!

Quote by aaron aardvark
SR7s,
Holy crap! Fingers of Fury! Amazing. That was an entertaining video. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1634598

Thanks! I will check out your music
You're about where I was when I was your age.
I'd really recommend trying to learn how to flow better and mix up some scales to really spice up your shred.

Also, next time you want some one to listen to your playing try uploading something without so much reverb. Good playing, hopefully you'll be able to use that skill in a band setting. It's hard finding people who can keep up.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab