I was wondering how exactly this worked and haven't found a video on how this worked so my question is "if strum in an odd patern would the repeats be in that patern or would it be averaged out?"
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
If you do a weird pattern it's just going to go off of the time difference between the last two that you did. It's not that sophisticated, it works just like any standard tap tempo except it detects a jump in input signal and not a button press. I don't think there are any tap tempo units that actually follow the pattern of your tap input.
Thanks, I was looking into getting a standard flashback or alter ego and abusing the strum tempo by having weird repeat patterns. I'll more than likely just get a flashback 4x or something instead because its not worth the time to set up live.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.