Page 1 of 2
Because obviously most things can't feel better than having sex or feeling high. And by non-emotional I mean to rule out "the feeling of getting an A+ on the test" or some sappy crap.

I'll get us started:

When your body is cold and your stomach is empty and you drink something hot (coffee, soup). You can like feel the heat flowing into your belly.

Pooping one huge/long solid piece of a moderately firm consistency.

Feeling bass vibrations inside your chest from very loud and low frequencies.

Touching your hair after a prolonged period of holding some kind of vibrating machine. Like after you mow the lawn for an hour with a push mower and then jump in the shower, your hair just feels magically soft. Like a chinchilla made of clouds.

The sun on your back when you're not already overheated

Getting your hair brushed by someone else. I don't have my long hair anymore but it used to feel awesome. I don't know why it feels better when someone else does it... I guess it's like getting a handy vs. crankin it yourself.

Cracking your back

Butterflies in your stomach from a rollercoaster drop/ some steep fast decline in a forward motion

Ok I gotta get back to work. Whatchu got pit?
Listen. I'm sorry.
Endorphine rushes and DOMS after working out

Eating your belly so full of food that you feel your brain and thought processes slowing down

The adrenaline or whatever while playing a challenging game of Halo 3 or other game
Getting your head scratched

oooooh yeah

EDIT: and the way you feel right before you are about to fall asleep. where you are like conscious but only kind of
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Feb 24, 2014,
stretching when you first wake up
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
non-emotional a.k.a. physical

being hugged

You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Being stuffed after a great meal and then gently drifting off to sleep in a cozy place.
Quote by The Spoon
Being stuffed after a great meal and then gently drifting off to sleep in a cozy place.

I hate feeling full
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by the bartender
non-emotional a.k.a. physical

being hugged

Originally I had written physical, but then I realized that the way drugs make you feel is kind of a mental thing... but now that I think about it more it's a mental feeling caused by drug chemicals physically affecting your brain so... yeah, tough call so I stuck with non-emotional.
Listen. I'm sorry.
The feeling of success during a great uphill struggle.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Hugs, and that massive fart you rip the first thing you wake up......

I can't be the only one right?

Right?

Or the feeling of a hot shower/bath on a cold night
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Dat feel when you've been somewhere without toilets all day.
You come home and you shit/piss the life out of your body.
Dat feel when it all flows away..
Dat feel....
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Nothing compares to the feeling when you finally take a well deserved shit meanwhile somebody's hugging you and scratching your mosquito bite on your back.
When you wake in the morning, poor as shit, but realize the fact that you saved up enough money to buy something nicer than everyone else's
Oh man, I take back my thing back and say "taking a great poop."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
being hugged

when you zone out listening to/playing music and everything seems to flow smoothly.

when you're drunk and you feel like youre being gently pushed back when you lay down
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by snipelfritz
Oh man, I take back my thing back and say "taking a great poop."

It's not just taking a shit.

It's that feeling you have when you can't hold it anymore, so you run to the bathroom and are JUST in time. you just feel so much fulfillment after you are done. You just feel your body emptying itself. It's almost as good as an orgasm, maybe even better.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by soundgarden1986
Getting your head scratched

oooooh yeah

THIS GUY

He knows.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Feeling Lil B's love many like I tell you there's no love like based world love like all the positivity is jamming man all of you out there I love you from the heart no pope though
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
It's not just taking a shit.

It's that feeling you have when you can't hold it anymore, so you run to the bathroom and are JUST in time. you just feel so much fulfillment after you are done. You just feel your body emptying itself. It's almost as good as an orgasm, maybe even better.

I think the secret behind infinite orgasm is to cum and drop a shit at the same time. If you manage to pull that off, you'll spend the rest of your life in a state of constant euphoria.
Quote by MetalMullet
I think the secret behind infinite orgasm is to cum and drop a shit at the same time. If you manage to pull that off, you'll spend the rest of your life in a state of constant euphoria.

I must try this...
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
So yeah just gonna leave this here http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/how-people-experience-poophoria-princeton-doctor-dr-anish-sheth-explains/story-fneuz9ev-1226828495917

Princeton gastroenterologist Dr Anish Sheth claims the key to feeling poo-phoria is the need to pass a large stool.
It can be “like a religious experience or an orgasm”.
While passing the large stool, it can stimulate nerves in the body more usually associated with having an orgasm.
“The stool high is relatively safe, but can become an addiction for some,” he said.
When after threes days walking with a 20 kg backpack over mountains my body just gave up and I was lying there in the grasss. Next to a tree, and my whole body was tingling with sensation while my consciousness slipped away. I have no idea how long I lay there.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That feeling when you have been on your feet all day walking round carrying stuff and you kick off your shoes and lie back and your whole body from the top of your neck right down to your toes relaxes all at once. Its such a magical feeling.
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Having a piss after 6 pints. Oh lawdy.

+1 head scratching/having fingers run through your hair.

Taking your shoes off after walking in them all day.

Showers after a couple days of not having them. Times infinity after festival.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Cleaning your ears after not doing so for a while with Q-tips.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Cleaning your ears after not doing so for a while with Q-tips.

That feels terrible though?
When you were out on a date with a girl all day and she goes home - you get into your car and fart like the devil.
Best.F*cking.Feeling.In.The.World.
Error 404 - Signature not available.
chocolate milk
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Violence.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
having my tummy super full <3
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The goosebumps you get when you hear a fantastic song that has lots of meaning to you.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Page 1 of 2