Hey guys --- I've got about 1,000,000,000 questions but I'll limit this to just a few.

Basically, I don't know what the EFF I'm doing so don't feel bad stating things in REAL layman's terms.

I have so far been successful at recording my guitar parts, but I'd like to start adding virtual drums and other virtual instruments. So far, I've looked at various drum machines that came with the program, as well as other synth features. I can't figure out how to add them to my projects!!! I can listen to my projects, and "play" the synth/drum machines (which is not a very good way to play them), but on the blank track, it doesn't show any sound levels and basically won't record what I'm hearing to a track.

I was successful at making one drum track, but it's very linear and doesn't sound natural (I don't know how to construct a drum track).

It would be extremely helpful if there were just some pre-recorded drum tracks for me to edit and use for my music. I think Studio One is supposed to have these, but for the life of me, I CAN'T FIND THEM. At this point, I think it might be easier to buy a full drum kit, learn how to drum, and then record it with microphones....
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Last edited by KailM at Feb 24, 2014,