Have you ever played so much your callus 'came off' and you're playing on extremely tender skin like 3 layers under?... it's happened to me before quite a few times but not this bad. Only on ring finger though.

hurts like f*cking hell but you'd have to cut my fingers off to stop me playing though!

I'd really like to know how often/if this happens to other people so please don't lock the thread this time.
Your previous thread was locked, rewording it isn't going to make it better.

*reported* for duplicating a locked thread
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
what do you get out of reporting this?

is it causing you physical pain?

no I guess not...

does it make you cry?

maybe, but maybe not...

I think you just like to suck the d*cks of mods so you can try to become one and increase your internet coolness for your real life nerdiness.

sounds about right.
Don't know why it was locked the first time...

But, yeah, this happens to most of us. I haven't had it happen for at least five years, though. Goes away with time.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
Yeah, it happens to me. I played right after a shower and my hands were still like raisins. My callouses came right off and now I have blisters. I'm glad to hear this happens to other people and isn't just my weak callouses.
Last edited by Nigel51 at Feb 24, 2014,
Quote by Badmotorfingers
what do you get out of reporting this?

is it causing you physical pain?

no I guess not...

does it make you cry?

maybe, but maybe not...

I think you just like to suck the d*cks of mods so you can try to become one and increase your internet coolness for your real life nerdiness.

sounds about right.

Quit being so childish, it won't get you very far. If your original thread was locked, it was locked for a reason. Hence his comment about opening another one that is just the same.

Just because you are on the internet does not mean it's okay to be uncivilized and it does certainly not give you the right to insult people.

That's your moral lesson for this thread.

/thread
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
I locked the last thread for a reason - there's nothing to talk about.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com