Well shit. A truly funny man. He will be missed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Man, this makes me sad. I'm such a huge fan of Ghostbusters, and I love a lot of the films he made.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Wow...Super sad, I loved this dude.

He had his hands in so many great movies and some of my all time favorites. Animal house, Vacation, Caddyshack, Meatballs, Stripes, Armed & Dangerous, Back To School, Ghostbusters, Analyze This and Analyze That are all some top notch comedies. He certainly left a great mark in the movie industry. Thank you for all the great work and awesome movies Mr. Ramis.

R.I.P
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Feb 24, 2014,
Quote by guitarist41
Man, this makes me sad. I'm such a huge fan of Ghostbusters, and I love a lot of the films he made.

Same here. R.I.P., Egon.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
If he still wants a role in the afterlife he could be in the next Ghostbusters. Rest in peace, Harold Ramis. One of the few genuinely intelligent comedians who always had something smart to say. Vastly influential and he will be remembered as a great.