Hi i just bought a used amp and some things i was wondering about were that it rattles when i move the amp, idk if its cuz of the tubes, i hear little pops when it is turned off, and i get feedback like a mutha, which i suspect is because of the omega distortion coming from it. Any body with experience in these areas have any tips?
What type of rattle?

They do feedback a bit so most use a noise gate on them.

Popping when turning off is a little normal...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
If you hear a booming rattle coming out of the speakers if you bump the amp then it's probably just the reverb tank, and therefore it's nothing to worry about.

Pops and clicks when turning the amp on or off is perfectly normal too.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If you hear a booming rattle coming out of the speakers if you bump the amp then it's probably just the reverb tank, and therefore it's nothing to worry about.

Pops and clicks when turning the amp on or off is perfectly normal too.

The 112 has reverb? I've never owned the combo version so I didn't want to comment on that. I know the heads don't have reverb.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.