Page 1 of 2
Well the girl I liked started dating her ex, and that makes me sad. To make things worse, I could have used the times I was hanging around her and taking her out, to study harder and I barely passed my 1st calculus test. I'm a saaaad panda. SO, now I am back to my typical schedule of lifting weights, attending class and working on homework, but as a saaaad panda.
that sucks dude maybe you should consider women as friends and not sexual objects and you'd be happier

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by ichiefG13
Grow a pear

I used to grow pears when I lived in a more appropriate environment. Shit would take forever to develop though
dude learn puppetry and win her back
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
TS I don't know how to break it to you, but it sounds like you've got a case of the gay lol.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Ablast
Well the girl I liked started dating her ex, and that makes me sad. To make things worse, I could have used the times I was hanging around her and taking her out, to study harder and I barely passed my 1st calculus test. I'm a saaaad panda. SO, now I am back to my typical schedule of lifting weights, attending class and working on homework, but as a saaaad panda.

You could also have used the time with her to ask her out to stop any of this from ever happening.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by BledGhostWhite
dude learn puppetry and win her back

You win, that is the greatest thing I've read all day
Quote by JackSaints
You could also have used the time with her to ask her out to stop any of this from ever happening.

Well a part of me thought we were already a couple, but I guess I was thinking out of my ass for the past week.
ts, I think you should pare a pair of pears.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Best thing you can do is get over it, once she gets dumped you'll be one of the first people to get revenge mookie.
Whats goes around must come down
You can study for and work towards your future, or you can waste your time on a relationship which will ultimately end.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Ablast
Well a part of me thought we were already a couple, but I guess I was thinking out of my ass for the past week.

OMFG really...how old are you? If you don't ask a girl out and actually you know confirm with her you are dating than no, you are just friends, never assume you are a girls boyfriend until you are absolutely positive otherwise you are in for a world of heartbreak and tons of jacking off.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Quote by Weaponized
that sucks dude maybe you should consider women as friends and not sexual objects and you'd be happier

where does this dude make it sound like he considers women sexual objects
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Quote by matteo cubano
where does this dude make it sound like he considers women sexual objects

Weaponized's conclusion was probably a bit exaggerated but TS said:
I could have used the times I was hanging around her and taking her out, to study harder

which sort of implies that this friendship was only worth it for the potential "end result" of becoming her boyfriend.

Or at least I think that's where Weaponized was coming from.
Quote by Weaponized

yeah let's all just only be friends with every girl and never attempt to make advances on them like you say. end the human race here and now.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
yeah let's all just only be friends with every girl and never attempt to make advances on them like you say. end the human race here and now.

yeah it's a real shame the world doesn't have more people
It's your own fault for putting a relationship above your studies. School should be the #1 thing in your life my dude
Stop being a such a bitch and get back out there and fucck a bitch. Wah wah omg a girl didnt want to be with me because she was still in love with her ex. Dude, she can go fucck herself or him. We all make mistakes on things we do. Its how we pursue our own lives to better ourselves after the fall that matters.

Now delete this thread. You sound so cringy and bitchey. It makes me want to punch you in the thigh and give you a cramp.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

or maybe not decide the friendship isnt worth it if there's a no vacancy sign outside her vagina and finish high school so u can read better
Quote by Nelshizzle
Stop being a such a bitch and get back out there and fucck a bitch. Wah wah omg a girl didnt want to be with me because she was still in love with her ex. Dude, she can go fucck herself or him. We all make mistakes on things we do. Its how we pursue our own lives to better ourselves after the fall that matters.

Now delete this thread. You sound so cringy and bitchey. It makes me want to punch you in the thigh and give you a cramp.

So is this the quality of posts you have to make to lose mod status?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Weaponized

You're an idiot, you ****. Nowhere did it say this guy doesn't have any women that are just friends. However this one girl, he liked enough to be more than that. And when you want to be with a girl that bad, no matter how good of friends you are with her, seeing her with another guy (especially the ex) kill you inside and ****s with your head. Stop being a ****ing pansy, grow a pair, and pay attention to the direction this planet spins in you asshole.

Oh yeah, regarding all the personal attacks and swearing... deal with it. Understand I don't hate you, i just hate the words you use.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Quote by Anthony1991
So is this the quality of posts you have to make to lose mod status?

My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
It happens that sometimes girls will, that is unless they don't like you back in such a way and thats why you shouldn't expect every person to like you back.

Hope this post helped you feel better
Quote by Nelshizzle

sounds like he already has his cramps this month
Did you show her your sweet 32nd note 8 finger tapped arpeggios though?
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
Last edited by Eloy montes at Feb 25, 2014,
Quote by Weaponized

Nope, she's a stupid cvnt and TS should always remember that he is better than her and her stupid BS.

People who are constantly breaking up with someone then getting back together are nothing more than worthless human beings.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Nope, she's a stupid cvnt and TS should always remember that he is better than her and her stupid BS.

People who are constantly breaking up with someone then getting back together are nothing more than worthless human beings.

Sounds like you've got some deep seeded issues going on there.
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
Page 1 of 2