Hey guys,

I've always kept my pedalboard relatively simple and small enough to be powered by daisy chaining to my Boss tuner, but as of late I've been expanding. Unfortunately, I have no experience using multiple pedals that require different types of power. What I'm asking is: what would be the most efficient pedalboard/power supply combo (price is not an issue) to accommodate the following:

Boss DD-20
Boss TU-2
Dunlop Volume
Strymon blueSky (requires 250 ma available current)
Moog MF-102 (requires tip positive, 200 ma power supply)

I've been looking at the SKB PS-45 board. Would I be able to daisy chain the TU-2/DD-20, then plug the Strymon and Moog pedals into the wall wart outlets with their provided power supplies? Forgive me for my ignorance, I really have no experience with this kind of stuff. These will be run through a Splawn Pro Stock which has an FX loop.

A Pedaltrain board with a Voodoo Labs power supply is another possibility, but I have no idea which model power supply would be best to work with all of these. Any help is much appreciated!

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come

I'd go the Pedaltrain and *insert power brick* route, to be honest. Pedaltrains are well designed and you don't really need to get risers and whatnot for the back row, even though you perfectly can if you want to.

The Voodoo Labs PP2+ is the first one that comes to mind, but I don't know if it can power the Moog.
Those power-integrated boards are such trash. I've never seen one that hasn't had serious issues with cutting out, poor jacks, just generally shoddy quality etc. And then of course if they break you have to toss the whole thing.

I'd be much more inclined to get a Pedal Power 2+ and a Pedaltrain or some other decent velcro 'dumb' board. I think the PP2+ comes with an adapter cable for a center-positive pedal, if not you can order one cheap online. The Bluesky definitely works with the PP2+ as referenced here:
http://www.strymon.net/support/faqs/can-i-use-a-voodoo-labs-pedal-power-2/

So that's what I'd use. Good solid power supply with isolated outputs and it can power all those pedals no problem. Just keep the Bluesky and the Moog on outputs 5 and 6, and remember to use the center-pos cable on the Moog.
Awesome! Thanks for the advice, guys.

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come