Alright, here is what I am looking for. I am in the process of moving all of my gear to a rack so that none of my signal chain passes through my pedal board. The last piece to this puzzle is of course the wah. The Dunlop rack wah will take care of this except for one thing. I hate the toe on wah/expression pedal switches. I am currently using a weeping demon wah and love the spring switch. Does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes the auto on/off expression pedals?
I like Cheetos!
Morley Wahwah has the auto on off, the one mark tremonti uses, comes with a 20db boost built in,
Also believe that the Dunlop Crybaby 95Q has a similar set up, that comes with like frequency controls to change the contour of the wah and again has an in built boost - 15dB I believe.

I hate the toe on switch as well on wahs, modded mine so its just on all teh time and I put in it a true bypass looper so I can just engage it through that. Though I have always wanted to get my hands on one of those wahs which just auto turn on soon as you touch the pedal. looks super easy to play like that.
For those that may be interested. Dunlop itself makes one that functions spring loaded with auto on/off. The part number is CSP025. I had to call Dunlop to find this out. Customer support was great too.
I like Cheetos!