Poll: Do you cuff your pants?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you cuff your pants?
I am hip (yes)
25 20%
I have no style (no)
98 80%
Voters: 123.
Page 1 of 3
Not since I was about 6.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Used to, but not any more. Just can't be bothered any more. Only ever like the first pic though, the roll up showing ankles thing looks stupid.

Of course I always do when wearing my Docs or whatever boots. Which is probably part of why I don't bother so much any more, as I don't wear my boots as much nowadays.
Why would I cuff them? Because I'm a growing boy so I bought my pants a couple sizes too long knowing I'll grow into them? Nigga i'm a grown ass man and dat shit lookin like huck finn boutta raft the mississippi

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I prefer not to portray myself as a homosexual.

Try it. Babes love it. Then like "bam surprise!"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I prefer not to portray myself as a homosexual.

eeyeup.
ayy lmao
Only if they happen to be sewn cuffs, otherwise, dat shit ghey.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I don't have a pair of trousers that I don't roll up.

Also, one picture could've done it, right?
I voted yes cus I used to a few years ago. Haven't much since, seems everyone's doing it now.

Come at me, you bunch of style-less hicks.
No but I think it can look really good on the right person and pair

All the ones in the OP are shit. My friend pulls it off when he does it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I used to do that in elementary school. As you can see my penis has grown in length and girth since then and I no longer need to continue with this fashion.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Ya, I dress to impress women.. not to look macho for the boys and get my ass pounded every night to prove i'm metal.
Green day.. Rammstein... I have weird musical taste
The pics are all cuffed too short. Doesn't look bad if the pants are just way too long to begin with.
Quote by caeser1156
Your dick could still have a chick even if that chick had a dick
Only if I plan to walk into shallow water, like at the beach. But not in my day to day life, I'm not a serial killer.
I don't understand why people care so much what other people think. It's really sad that some folks have to consider everything before stepping out of the door. If you don't give a shit about this kind of stuff, life is just a lot easier. Who cares how your clothes look or how your hair looks? All of that shit doesn't even matter at all. Honestly.. These fashion people need to get a real life, cause the one that they have now is just.... just... eugh
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
Quote by MarcFlink
I don't understand why people care so much what other people think. It's really sad that some folks have to consider everything before stepping out of the door. If you don't give a shit about this kind of stuff, life is just a lot easier. Who cares how your clothes look or how your hair looks? All of that shit doesn't even matter at all. Honestly.. These fashion people need to get a real life, cause the one that they have now is just.... just... eugh

BREAKING NEWS: your appearance leaves impressions on people you meet
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by MarcFlink

what a way to rationalize not showering enough
Quote by MarcFlink

I've been saying this to my boss for ages.

WHO CARES if I wear my Frankie Say Relax T-shirt to this meeting?
In my younger days, only when the pants were too long. So it was really a functional thing, as opposed to a fashion decision.
banned
I used to and then I bought shorter pants.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by willT08
>ug
>not being an ugly metalhead

should have known how this shit would pan

There's quite a ways to go between metalhead and what OP posted.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
There's quite a ways to go between metalhead and what OP posted.

confirmed for ugly
aha
Page 1 of 3