Help get this sold world wide!(removed)

Short Summary

Own a tablet or smart phone? Play guitar? Now you can use them together, forget an adapter. Now there's a REAL guitar that's built to use your smartphone/tablet as a brain. Thousands of dollars in recording/composing/practice and so on, you already had it in your phone. Now there's a real guitar that is compatible with it. Basically I've built the adapter into the guitar. So you don't need an adapter when you adapt the instrument....right??

What We Need & What You Get

Your pledges will go directly toward making a much nicer model made of better materials and a utility patent on the design of my original patent application...even though this works And also to help get the product licensed by a large manufacturer of guitars like fender, Gibson, Schecter, and so on...that way the world will be able to take advantage of this breakthrough in the music industry. I think the industry demands a real smart guitar. Inexpensive using stuff you already have, and/or know how to use. Help me get this sold worldwide!! Thanks for your support, or thanks for letting me know I'm crazy. Don't be afraid to message me with questions I'm available. And if you use this idea and sell it........ please kick me down a percentage. YOU GET A REAL GUITAR THAT WORKS WITH ALMOST ANY SMARTPHONE OR TABLET COMPUTER. DESIGNED CUSTOM FOR YOUR DEVICE!!! OMG!

THIS IS A REAL GUITAR PEOPLE. NOT A PANSY TOUCH SCREEN GUITAR. YOU CANT PLAY METAL ON A TOUCH SCREEN GUITAR!!!!! I'VE MELTED 6 PLASTIC TOUCH SCREEN GUITARS, THAT'S WHY I MADE THIS, BECAUSE I SHRED MOLTEN METAL. AND WHEN YOU SHRED MOLTEN METAL...WELL, THINGS MELT.
Wrong place.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Unless you have prior approval, advertising is prohibited.

You could message a moderator or delete the thread and ask, but it's up to you as I'm NOT a moderator, just offering friendly advice.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
So instead of using a usb interface (which is useful for other shit too) so I can use my own guitar, I'm supposed to pay more and play an inferior instrument? Not sure I'm seeing the point.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
So instead of using a usb interface (which is useful for other shit too) so I can use my own guitar, I'm supposed to pay more and play an inferior instrument? Not sure I'm seeing the point.

thanks for your input. no pun intended. and you could absolutely plug usb in, as only the headphone jack of your device would be used.
It uses the headphone jack?

All the high end tablet interfaces use the actual port on the device. Everything I've read says all the port-style ones are better. So I guess to me it makes more sense to just buy one of those than a guitar with a subpar interface built in.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣