Hello everyone. I need some help identifying a few rack units, because I'm very curious as to what their function is.

I know the very top (cut off) is a furman power conditioner and the bottom is a Drawmer 1960. I'm wondering what 3 silver racks units are in between. Here is another picture.

I know it is a bit of a far stretch with these awful pictures, but I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.
The bottom one just looks like a cover, not a rack unit. Not sure about the other two.
WTLTL 2011
I can't really tell just by looking at these pictures, can't you get a hold of decent pics + a back panel's pic?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.