Uganda anti-homosexuality bill signed into law. Gay witch hunt begins.

Page 1 of 2
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/ugandan-president-signs-anti-gay-bill_n_4845722.html

So yeah remember that kill the gays bill in Uganda. Well they brought it back but just changed it from murdering gays to giving gays life in prison. It's also locks you up if you have sex with a minor, disabled person, or someone infected with HIV.
Last edited by WaterGod at Feb 25, 2014,
I would suggest moving out of Uganda if you are gay then. And we complain about our problems in 'Murica.
Quote by WaterGod
It's also locks you up if you have sex with a minor, disabled person, or someone infected with HIV.

What's wrong with that part?
Quote by derkym
I would suggest moving out of Uganda if you are gay then. And we complain about our problems in 'Murica.

If only it were that easy.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
And here I was thinking Idi Amin already ate all the gays.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well, they do eat da poo poo.

That's what I was going to say.

Good lord, I'm just sick of this kind of shit. Why can't people just live and let live.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
A "gay witch hunt" provides some interesting images.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I know it's kinda ****ed up, but the way you posted this "Gay witch hunt begins" made me LOL
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
Quote by Eloy montes
I know it's kinda ****ed up, but the way you posted this "Gay witch hunt begins" made me LOL

That's cause I stole it from huffpo's front page.
Quote by darkcheef

If you have sex with someone who has HIV. Somebody gives you aids and you go to jail.
So...are like...the witches gay, or the hunters? or are both hunting parties gay? And why are they only hunting gay witches? Why not go old fashioned Salem and hunt all the witches? I'm confused.
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Thrashtastic15
If you have sex with someone who has HIV. Somebody gives you aids and you go to jail.

Also HIV has become so tied to homosexuality it's a law that's pretty easy to just abuse for homophobic reasons.

I mean, in the UK people who've had gay sex still can't give blood. Not being able to give blood if you have HIV or anything similar is of course a sensible policy, but it still gets taken to be the "gay plague".
"We Africans never seek to impose our view on others. If only they could let us alone"

Do they really not get the irony?
I have no sig
Quote by darkcheef

Gay disable people are totally ****ed?

Or absolutely not ****ed, depending on how you look at it
Quote by WCPhils

i agree so ill liek dis
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
the rest of the world should follow Uganda's fine example. This is the way of the future, folks, not this BS gay equality
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by WaterGod

It's also locks you up if you have sex with a minor, disabled person, or someone infected with HIV.

What if you didn't know they had HIV?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58

It's hard to ignore an ignorant law when even the HIV victim might be ignorant of their own disease.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by MadClownDisease
Also HIV has become so tied to homosexuality it's a law that's pretty easy to just abuse for homophobic reasons.

I mean, in the UK people who've had gay sex still can't give blood. Not being able to give blood if you have HIV or anything similar is of course a sensible policy, but it still gets taken to be the "gay plague".

is that still a thing? i thought they stopped that a while ago?

im probably wrong

Edit: I was wrong

fvck sake
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Feb 25, 2014,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Same rules apply as if you didn't know they were only 16.
Quote by Jackal58

Sigged
Quote by gun4hire

Quote by Jackal58
Quote by bifteksupernova
If only it were that easy.

I didn't say it way easy. But if the alternative was being imprisoned for life/killed due to something as major as a sexual preference, I would probably do everything in my power to leave. If you are already dirt poor in Uganda why not run across the border to kenya and still be dirt poor but able to have all the buttsecks you want? amirite?
Quote by derkym
I didn't say it way easy. But if the alternative was being imprisoned for life/killed due to something as major as a sexual preference, I would probably do everything in my power to leave. If you are already dirt poor in Uganda why not run across the border to kenya and still be dirt poor but able to have all the buttsecks you want? amirite?

Homosexuality is a crime in Kenya as well.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
done
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well, they do eat da poo poo.

slightly ashamed to say this but i lol'd.
Page 1 of 2