Does anyone own one of these? I was thinking of splurging on a Ditto X2, but unsure of whether I will use these extra effects.

Thanks
just tossing this out there. I just ordered a Jamman express xt.

in a lot of the reviews, they mentioned the ditto, and how it's better. i have no idea if it is, just letting you know.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I got Ditto looper and it's a nice pedal. The only downside is the cheap switch it has. Very good sound quality. I recommand!
The ditto is a good simple looper. If you don't know how much you'd use a looper in general, I would get the original Ditto. If you know you're going to use a looper and need one on the cheap, try the Jamman Express XT.

I like my Ditto. Its kind of "dumb" though. You can only undo the last overdub, and the double click stop feature can be finnicky; its hard to get it to stop at the exact moment you need it to, like jn a live situation.

Bottom line for me: The Ditto looper is a great little step into loopers, but it is best used as a bedroom phrase trainer/custom backing track creator.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
get a used boss rc-3, or a new digitech jamman express. TC switches are shit, and if you send it back to get it replaced out of warranty, it'll run you almost as much as a new pedal. the switch on my ditto carked out within three weeks. just as well i bought it new.

edit: if you're worried about the boss being complicated, don't. you can use it exactly like the ditto.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Feb 25, 2014,