Hi guys,

Anyone know of any guitars with that same contoured shape as the Calvin dc127? Or any of the guitars in the Calvin DC line. Thanks
Last edited by b4pb=awesome at Feb 26, 2014,
??? well cant you just look on the carvin website? i have a CT series, and though its not a flat top, and the sides are not PERFECTLY rounded like that, its basically a PRS type shape which is similar. good body contours.

various super strats i would imagine. perhaps ibanez S series, jackson dinky or soloists are super strat type guitars, some of em are neck thru like the carvins.

you want it EXACTLY like carvin? that really is a tough one. there is a sea of super strats out there though...
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Quote by b4pb=awesome
Hi guys,

Anyone know of any guitars with that same contoured shape as the Calvin dc127? Or any of the guitars in the Calvin DC line. Thanks

If you're talking the rounded body sides version (as opposed to the "straight body sides" original version), why not simply chase down a used one?
Ok thanks guys. Yes i'm talking about the rounded body sides - seems to be difficult to find guitars like this. I would love to get a carvin but they're fairly expensive, especially buying from nz.
There's not much on ebay at the moment, do you guys know of any good places to buy 2nd hand guitars?