so ive been throwing up and having diarreah for the past 8 hours and it doesnt go away. at first i thought it was food poisoning but i threw up so much im just dry heaving now and it sucks. i cant fall asleep cause when i lay down i need to throw up again. drinking water makes me vomit too

how do i make this stop? help please
pinga
Keep posting on internet forums. It's the only thing that can help.
Last edited by Baby Joel at Feb 26, 2014,
Sounds like the winter vomiting bug. Don't eat and just sip a small bit of water every 20 mins or so. Usually lasts a day or two.

I not a doctor, I'm a carpenter and I can fix anything.
Remember, wood is good.
Quote by sam b
buttplug

Wood buttplug?

And TS chew on some tiny tiny ice chips very slowly.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I hope you die. I hope you die and burn in hell
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Call a doctor.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
The Pit isn't a doctor homie
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Not much you can do really except wait for it to pass. Sip some water like UltimateGuizar said and rest. If you can at all sleep, that will help a bit.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I'd try to eat a few small things like pieces of toast or crackers, just to keep rom dry heaving. At least you'll have something to throw up. Carbonated drinks also usually made my stomach feel better when I'm nauseous, some ginger ale or 7up especially. Other than that theres nothing you can really do. Maybe take some sleeping pills but then you may poo your pants when you're passed out.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by Cb4rabid
so ive been throwing up and having diarreah for the past 8 hours and it doesnt go away. at first i thought it was food poisoning but i threw up so much im just dry heaving now and it sucks. i cant fall asleep cause when i lay down i need to throw up again. drinking water makes me vomit too

how do i make this stop? help please

Food poisoning. Ride it out. Take peptobismo, sip small amounts of Gatorade and if it keeps going past 24h you need medical attention.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread