Hi there,

I posted not long ago about a bridge and neck pickup for my Ibanez RG721FM and thanks to some help I decided on getting a Full Shred installed. I now need to find a Seymour Duncan neck pickup that works well tonally with the Full Shred on an American Basswood body with maple neck and rosewood fretboard. I need a distinctive tone for solos and high lead riffs. something along the line of bands such as Trivium, Asking Alexandria and Of Mice and Men.

Thanks all!
Maybe a '59, SH-14, or SH-16. Nothing fancy, but they have great character and should compliment your Full Shred. I'd probably go with the '59, as it is a milder pickup and will give you more versatility of tone.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Dimarzio Air Norton usually sound great in basswood Ibanez bodies, and will give you that screaming lead sound.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
Dimarzio Air Norton usually sound great in basswood Ibanez bodies, and will give you that screaming lead sound.

Agreed.
Sounds weird but I'm thinking JB.

A JB neck sounds super thick, I think it would complement the tightness and brightness of the FS very well.
I'm always screwing with my rig. Muh chilluns:
Warmoth NRFR strat JB/Jazz
Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic, Diezel 2x12
Turbo tuner, J Cantrell wah, Alesis 3630
Green Rhino, Wampler Velvet, Strymon ElCap/Lex, Phase 45