Are you linking to reddit? Why?
Last edited by JustRooster at Feb 26, 2014,
Quote by JustRooster

/thread. reddit looks like a website from the year 1991.
However it's used by 13 year olds.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
This is pretty par for the course for reddit
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by JustRooster

There is quality stuff on reddit. You just have to filter out the shit.
There's MLP pron threads that defy the laws of reason and sanity and you're upset over a slight variation of a cartoon about trains.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I came up this on my own a week or so ago. I am so happy that Thomas the Dank Engine is an actual thing.
Quote by EpiExplorer
There's MLP pron threads that defy the laws of reason and sanity and you're upset over a slight variation of a cartoon about trains.

It's hillarious, but it's right in the childhood.
Quote by daytripper75
There is quality stuff on reddit. You just have to filter out the shit.

You are telling us we have to act like a ****in sewer because 75% is shit on reddit.... there are lots of better sites with less shit.
God I hate shit.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
This thread is now purely about Thomas The Dank Engine (which has been around for ages) and not about Reddit. TS, this has been mentioned several times on here already, only none of us linked to a crappy website. Just post the actual funnies, not links to Reddit.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by behind_you

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Yeah, this is far from the weirdest stuff on reddit. The only reason I use reddit is because it's nearly endless, which helps when I'm bored at work, but there are times when I go too deep and either find some weird shit or find where all the scum of the Earth hang out and I just have to be done with the internet for the day.

This one is my favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJpP7ZId-mc
Last edited by archangels at Feb 26, 2014,
I didn't edit the post above my last post

Unless you mean the thread in general now, in which case: Thomas is danker than you
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
What the hell does dank even mean? I have heard people use it and the context is never helpful, but it sounds like the word for a the scent of a really bad-smelling, wet basement.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
What the hell does dank even mean? I have heard people use it and the context is never helpful, but it sounds like the word for a the scent of a really bad-smelling, wet basement.

It means high quality marijuana

do u evn
banned
Those videos made me so happy

The beginning of that Limp Bizkit one is so fantastic
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 26, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
It means high quality marijuana

do u evn

Lift? Yes.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
The Limp Bizkit one nearly made me sh*t my pants, the beginning and the ''gimme somethin to break'' part are pure perfection.
Error 404 - Signature not available.