Hello all, just a heads up for anyone with iphone/apple products.
You may have heard already but I only heard now.
Huge security breach, so it's pretty important you backup and update your device asap. Stay away from public wifi and don't use bank accounts or the like.
Your password for U.G or any other sites you use can be at risk.

You can check your phone/device here: https://gotofail.com/

Remember: If you're gonna use another persons phone be safe, wear a condom.

And don't forget to wash behind your ears.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Feb 26, 2014,
Not sure if it applies to itunes or 6th gen Nanos but yesterday I connected my nano and lost all my data on it. It updated yesterday also so I hope I'm okay with it now.
STಠ_ಠ
What's up with all these security breaches? My uni just underwent a huge breach last week.
Quote by WCPhils
Does this include Macbooks?

As far as I've read, it does. There should be an OS X update as well.
Yes all apple products.
It should be okay if you backup everything first to icloud.
Also if your phone is jailbroke there's some good apps on cydia to backup your device before updating, you will need to re-jailbreak it again.
Quote by Andrea55
Not sure if it applies to itunes or 6th gen Nanos but yesterday I connected my nano and lost all my data on it. It updated yesterday also so I hope I'm okay with it now.

Could you not recover all your apps from iCloud?
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Could you not recover all your apps from iCloud?

It's the older square little touchscreen model that doesnt have apps and stuff on it but I had music in there that I don't have on my new laptop and my old laptop with the music I had on it broke so I cant get it back. Plus I had old photos on it also so I'm a bit bummed about it. I just have to redownload all the music which will take a couple days.
STಠ_ಠ
apple products don't have problems though
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Andrea55
It's the older square little touchscreen model that doesnt have apps and stuff on it but I had music in there that I don't have on my new laptop and my old laptop with the music I had on it broke so I cant get it back. Plus I had old photos on it also so I'm a bit bummed about it. I just have to redownload all the music which will take a couple days.

Aw sorry to hear about your photos, I hate when that happens.
Can't you just use spotify instead of downloading everything again?
Quote by Nickpocalypse
As far as I've read, it does. There should be an OS X update as well.

fuuuuu
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Aw sorry to hear about your photos, I hate when that happens.
Can't you just use spotify instead of downloading everything again?

Not if I want to take my tunes in the car, I have an old car with a tape deck and I dont have a smart phone lol
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by TunerAddict
apple products don't have problems though

they can be pretty rotten sometimes...
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !