Hey, guys. A friend of mine and me run a comic, video game, and movies podcast and we're looking for some fun questions to answer on the air. A few weeks ago, our question of the week was, "if you had a waifu, who would it be?" A question prior to that was "Hulk or Thing?" So pretty much any question works. What kind of questions would you ask, Pit?
I plays guitars.
would you prefer a mcchicken or a rimjob

Gold!
I plays guitars.
Last edited by 2003LP at Feb 26, 2014,
cake or death?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
How do people who are into comics rationalize supermans' sexual attraction to the female representative of another species?

On a surface level, it is indeed possible, considering how human appearance is so similar to that of the species that is superman. But, take into account how different the biology of superman is, as compared to the human- APART from the appearance, how is it that sexual attraction mechanisms in a species different to ours stays the same?

Once again, feeling attracted to the visual que- that is acceptable, but once you get closer to the flesh of another species, the smell is foreign, the touch is foreign, mannerisms are as well. And this is all ignoring how unlikely it was for a species who evolved- I assume, in a vastly different environment to be so closely resembling to us in appearance.

My explanation for all of this is simple- bad writing, however, I know that many people within the culture would not want to admit to themselves that to upkeep the illusion of the grandeur of a fictional character and the credibility of the author- at least, if they are to like the character, so I wish to know, how is it that they rationalize this.
Is circumcision morally justifiable? Include the female kind, too.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

As melon scratchers go, that's a real honey-doodle.
How does it feel, not having a life?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by LostLegion
Is your hand on your dick or is your dick in your hand?

I'd say your hand is on your dick, as hand is the variable here. You can move your hand off your dick much easier than you can move your dick out of your hand.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps