So I'm working on a Zelda cover song (Gerudo Valley song) and for some reason I'm having trouble coming up with a harmony line to go with the main melody of the song. Any suggestions? Also, I know jack sh*t about theory so if anyone can dumb it down for a moron like me, I'd appreciate it!
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch
That is the coolest idea for a song ever, sorry though, I can't help you. I'm a shoddy guitarist, the only thing I'm good at is basic chord progressions and song themes.

I love what you're trying to do though, once you figure it out, I hope you post a video of the song when you're done..
Quote by NewDayHappy
That is the coolest idea for a song ever, sorry though, I can't help you. I'm a shoddy guitarist, the only thing I'm good at is basic chord progressions and song themes.

I love what you're trying to do though, once you figure it out, I hope you post a video of the song when you're done..

I've been wanting to do Zelda covers for a while now, just finally got around to it recently. There's a guy on YouTube, his username is ArtificialFear. Hands down the best zelda cover songs I've ever heard. Check out his page.
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch