goddamnit why dont you noobs learn to read the rules. take it to the RECORDING subforum.

Honestly you know how to make a thread with a smiley, but lack the insight to scroll through the website.

Also it's a shit remix.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
That was annoying, uninteresting, uncreative, didn't showcase any real technical ability, and it is in the wrong subforum. It wasn't even metal. It was just like generic double bass drumming and guitar chugging, so you didn't even get that right. Really batting 1.000 here.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by soundgarden1986
you know using downtuned guitars and distortion doesnt automatically mean metal, right

This, I know a lot of people who need to hear this
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
This, I know a lot of people who need to hear this

So the style of guitar playing and drum playing in this video have nothing to do with metal either? Nigga please.
Quote by RPGoof
So the style of guitar playing and drum playing in this video have nothing to do with metal either? Nigga please.

I havent listened to the track, I was going to after I had read the posts

So just because I agreed with what soundgarden1986 had said doesnt mean I was referring to the track
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by captainsnazz
jesus wept

taking an edm tune and making it into rim
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

It really should never be done this way. EDM master race.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by RPGoof
Ah, well it was more directed at soundgarden anyway, I don't know why I quoted you instead

i didnt listen to the whole thing, but what i did listen to just sounded like a pop song. only it had downtuned guitars in it and slighty more involved drumming.

still wouldnt really call it metal