These are gonna be bad ass!
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Never looked at these, but then again never liked mustaine. Hopefully, they get you the tone you want.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
If you ask me, they should have came in the guitar I am installing them in or at least as an option. I like his music, met him one time, seems friendly, wasn't in a huge rush like other musicians I have met. My very best experience and hang time EVER was meeting and hanging with Chuck Schuldiner (rip) from Death. But back to those pickups, I suspect I will get the tone I am looking for from them. Thanks for the comment.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Congrats! I'd be interested to hear clips and/or your impressions of them. I run Blackout AHB1s, but I've been interested in trying something else in my neck pickup -- I've looked into those Livewires and wondered. Mainly I want something a little warmer/cleaner just for cleans.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Quote by KailM
Congrats! I'd be interested to hear clips and/or your impressions of them. I run Blackout AHB1s, but I've been interested in trying something else in my neck pickup -- I've looked into those Livewires and wondered. Mainly I want something a little warmer/cleaner just for cleans.

EMG 60X/60AX?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
EMG 60X/60AX?

^^Maybe. But I do want to keep a Blackout in the bridge -- I really like the tone I get there. I don't think I'd want to mix and max EMGs with SDs, just for aesthetic reasons. But I'll think about it...
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Quote by KailM

KailM,Thanks & yeah sure man. Soon as I get em in I'll drop ya a PM or whatnot.
My newest addition,