I'm looking for someone with experience on this. I'm looking at getting some sort of dedicated power supply for my pedals. My options are

Harley Benton PowerPlant - Simple power supply with 8 outlets for for €40, it means I have no pedalboard though

Harley Benton Pedalboard - A pedalboard for <5 pedals with a built-in 1W speaker and power supply for €70

Boss BCB-60 - A pedalboard for >7 pedals with a built-in power supply for €120

Harley Benton PB1000 Set - A combination of a suitcase-style pedalboard for <11 pedals along with the PowerPlant for €160

Basically, my question is whether the long-term investment higher up the list will make a difference? I'm sure plenty of guitarists have been there and done that, so I'm interested to hear opinions on this. Currently I've got 7 pedals which I tend to mix and match (eg. Blues Driver instead of Rat).
I would recommand you stick with "external" power supply. Way better quality. I also suggest you find something with isolated outlets. (Voodoo Lab for instance)

You could buy a premade suitcase/pedalboard, but I like the DIY path on this one. Old suitcase, guitar case modified, make your own out of wood, etc. I found on craiglist an old tweed box, that I now use as my pedalboard.
Quote by Taz9

You could buy a premade suitcase/pedalboard, but I like the DIY path on this one. Old suitcase, guitar case modified, make your own out of wood, etc. I found on craiglist an old tweed box, that I now use as my pedalboard.

Yes! This has been on my bucketlist for a while. It's just so much cheaper...
Good power is a must so voodoo labs power supply. for cheap board, check out rondomusic.com

edit: fixed the website
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Last edited by bluestratplayer at Feb 26, 2014,
the powerplant junior is isolated. or musicstore/dv247 offers what looks like a clone of the voodoo labs for about £40 (I haven't tried it) if you need more outlets.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?