Page 1 of 3
So the racist bastards there have decided to reduce the inflow of (EU) immigrants and now the EU is breaking off other free flow contracts too, so has Switzerland been exempted from the Erasmus program.

Any thoughts on this? Doesn't seem to me like Switzerland will benefit much from closing their borders considering the EU is ALL around them.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
switzerland is where rich dudes stash their wives
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Nationality =/= race. They are free to decide how many people enter their country.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by Burgery
switzerland is where rich dudes stash their wives

Rich dudes won't get in anymore.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
They don't want nothing to do with nothing and that's cool for them. Dunno how it'll work in the long long run but whatev
Quote by willT08
They don't want nothing to do with nothing and that's cool for them. Dunno how it'll work in the long long run but whatev

Bit strange to first join those programs and then be like: well we hate brown (and other) people lets get out.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Nah, I don't think anything will really happen. They have decided to establish limits to imigration but they haven't decided how far those will reach. Because it is basicall in both the EUs and Switzerlands interests to not hinder migration between those countries they will just establish limits way above the average immigration numbers. Just my Prognosis. Also: 50.3%:49.7%, seriously?
EDIT: ^not countries, the EU isn't a country yet, even though it'd be cool if it would be
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Last edited by clegtr at Feb 26, 2014,
Quote by clegtr
Nah, I don't think anything will really happen. They have decided to establish limits to imigration but they haven't decided how far those will reach. Because it is basicall in both the EUs and Switzerlands interests to not hinder migration between those countries they will just establish limits way above the average immigration numbers. Just my Prognosis. Also: 50.3%:49.7%, seriously?
EDIT: ^not countries, the EU isn't a country yet, even though it'd be cool if it would be

You say nothing will happen, but the EU is already taking action.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
They're a bunch of melts. None of them would fight me after the Chelsea vs. Basel game.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
They're a bunch of melts. None of them would fight me after the Chelsea vs. Basel game.

You remind me of the russel crowe charact er of Southpark. Always looking for a fight.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
You say nothing will happen, but the EU is already taking action.

Are they taking action or are they THREATENING to take action?
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Neo Evil11
You remind me of the russel crowe charact er of Southpark. Always looking for a fight.

I've not beaten up any cancer patients, so I'm not quite like him yet.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
I've not beaten up any cancer patients, so I'm not quite like him yet.

There;s your next goal mate.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
http://www.dw.de/eu-halts-research-deal-with-switzerland-over-shelved-croatia-pact/a-17436800
Well, not yet the big guns, but believe me they will use those guns once the swiss go on with this.

Well I agree with you that this whole story is very annoying. However I think (or rather hope) that the swiss and the European politicians will manage to find a solution that everyone is ok with. No one will want to risk the economical consequences that face us if either the swiss introduce a strict(er) immigration law and/or we Europeans take the measures we threatened with (I think that the economical impact of Erasmus and the Horizon Programme is not really that high though). One should also consider that the referendum was only passed with a minuscule majority (0.3% of voters).

Anyway, I hope everything in this matter stays as civilised as possible

EDIT: To respond to your post briefly: I don't think that the Swiss will actually go on with this.
-Douglas Adams
Last edited by clegtr at Feb 26, 2014,
just pick a side already ya cunts

Switzerland seems like a pretty nice place & lots of other places in Europe don't. Can you really blame them?
So people from France, Germany, Denmark, and Holland can't get in. How's that racist?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
So people from France, Germany, Denmark, and Holland can't get in. How's that racist?

We're all white. Actually they refused an agreement with Croatia which is why the EU is pissed.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Switzerland seems like a pretty nice place & lots of other places in Europe don't. Can you really blame them?

Just that the Swiss economy would basically be ruined without the rest of western Europe (and a couple of very rich dudes who don't like to pay taxes)
-Douglas Adams
They're pretty bad - even when I lived near Geneva a few years ago there was a constant push to limit the rights of people on the French side of the border. I was actually pleasantly surprised to see that (IIRC) Geneva canton came out against the measure.
I wish Germany could do the same.

Sometimes I wish I could go to Berlin with a ton of bricks and mortar and just...start building the Wall again.
Pretty country, snobby people.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Philip_pepper
I wish Germany could do the same.

Sometimes I wish I could go to Berlin with a ton of bricks and mortar and just...start building the Wall again.

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Feb 26, 2014,
people from bad countries flooding into good countries
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by WaterGod
Why has Europe become so racist all of a sudden?

9/11 and subsequent bullshit on the world. Also globalization, a lot of people go apeshit because of it.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
stop letting shitty people into your countries

#problemnotsolved
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by WaterGod

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Switzerland is rich and is very appealing to people wanting to move there (if they can afford it)

If they want to close their borders GOOD FOR THEM. Maybe the EU countries that are pissed off at this should make their countries more desirable perhaps?

I'm guessing the swiss seems to think that most of the people that want to move in are not productive people. While most countries are turning into welfare states with open borders Switzerland wants to do the opposite. So let it be.
Last edited by cheesefries at Feb 26, 2014,
Quote by Neo Evil11
We're all white. Actually they refused an agreement with Croatia which is why the EU is pissed.
>.> <.< Yep, only white people in those countries.
my god, the amount if idiocity in this thread is staggering. How people can justify shit like this is beyond me
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by WaterGod

Racism =/= caution based on experience

Believe me, we'd love migration if it only brought doctorates and high-tech business, but it doesn't. High-tech business comes from the multinationals (expats) and the doctorate-migrants leave Europe more often than that they remain.

Most immigrants here in the Netherlands for example are muslim, which is fine. They also happen to be economic migrants, which means they're here for 'dem jerbs, not our precious culture. Since more of them have to be represented in politics (because god forbid they feel oppressed) more of their culture gets intermingled with ours and to us that feel like they're 'invading' us. It's what turned Amsterdam from a city of tolerance and respect into the capital of kebab shops.

Then there's the criminality originating from culture-clashes in minority groups (parents parenting their locally-born kids the way they were parented back in Marocco/wherever) stigmatising the whole affair.

And we're not alone. Look at the political trend in France, Germany, even bloody Britain (UKIP), and it seems that the EU is the most disconnected political entity in the world. People criticise Russia all they want, but atleast Putin considers his people more than his beloved Patriarch cares for.
Quote by the bartender
my god, the amount if idiocity in this thread
You would know, 'tard.
Quote by Lord_Doku
Racism =/= caution based on experience

Believe me, we'd love migration if it only brought doctorates and high-tech business, but it doesn't.
Yeah, poor people should just stay in their shitty country and stay where the jobs aren't.
Quote by seanlang01
Yeah, poor people should just stay in their shitty country and stay where the jobs aren't.

Exactly, because alot of these poor people who come here end up starting their own business. If they would do that in their own country and achieve success, they can expand and create jobs for eachother.

thanks for the easy retort
Quote by Lord_Doku
Exactly, because alot of these poor people who come here end up starting their own business. If they would do that in their own country and achieve success, they can expand and create jobs for eachother.

thanks for the easy retort
Of course, then all the poor people there could buy stuff from those stores with the money they... don't have. Nice try. That's not quite how economies work. It takes more capital input to start a business, which might only be attainable by working somewhere there is a healthy economy.

Plus, you know, personal freedom to chose where you want to live.
Page 1 of 3