Page 1 of 2
, I actually feel quite bad for her husband tbh, She slept with 40 men on her 40th birthday. Best comment on the video has to go to.
"feel sorry for the husband having to **** that used up badly packed kebab snatch.....must be like throwing a sausage up an alley....like a wizards sleeve.....like trying to **** an open beer keg...."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgJyIWNrvYw
I bet there's no tread left on those tyres.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by homeless-john
How does she even have the time for that?

Women don't work. They just hang out with snakes, eat apples and be *****s.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
There's no way this is completely true.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Neo Evil11

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Neo Evil11

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Neo Evil11

I love you sometimes, you clogmugger.

S A D B O Y S
i dont blame her no way can 1 english dick satisfy a woman

Quote by MinterMan22
i dont blame her no way can 1 english dick satisfy a woman

my dick satisfies ur mum m8 #rekt

S A D B O Y S
Wow, I couldn't believe it when:

He isn't jealous, I am.

..Wow..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
40 men in one day? No way that's true unless she was in a straight up gangbang.

40/24 = 1.66 men per hour. And that's assuming she stayed up for a full 24-hour period. So let's assume she gets 8 hours of sleep a night. That leaves 16 hours for her to bang: 40/16 = 2.5 dudes per hour. Five guys every two hours. That means she spent an average of 24 minutes with each one. Either she had multiple guys going in at the same time, or she already had them lined up at the door and ready and spent no time meeting them, talking to them, asking them what freaky stuff they're into.

I call bullshit purely on statistics.
Stop making threads about your mother

But seriously wow that is mental
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Her husband is the definition of beta.

S A D B O Y S
I really want to see what it looks like now, like not even in a pervy way

I don't know if you can tell a woman you want to see what her vagina looks like in a non pervy way though

I remember seeing a thing of a chick who had sex with like 1000 men in one day for the world record ;_;

why ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

I remember seeing a thing of a chick who had sex with like 1000 men in one day for the world record ;_;

How?

That's one every 69 seconds.

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Feb 26, 2014,
Even if this is true then ok good for her. Have sex with everyone in the world for all I care. I don't see how the husband is fine with that though.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Her vagina must be a pool of STDs
- Frank Castle
Quote by I.O.T.M
How?

Is that all 3 holes or just the vagina?
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Is that all 3 holes or just the vagina?

I worked it out under the assumption that it was 1 dick in one orifice at a time.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
How?

Yeah I think they had like 40 seconds each or something, How many guys do you think pulled it off?

Quote by archangels
Because sex is awesome, duh.

yeah but sex is definitely something you can have too much of, It's tough, really really tough to do but I think 1000 times in one day is well beyond that point
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I really want to see what it looks like now, like not even in a pervy way

I don't know if you can tell a woman you want to see what her vagina looks like in a non pervy way though

why ;_;

I think I was shown a video of that by a guy in my class, they had women blowing the guys in the line so they'd only bang for like 10 seconds before they blow.
national treasure

make her a dame now.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Loner cuckold.

That's the only explanation I can think of.

Not cool though. Sucks people can get brainwashed by love lust and attraction and stay with that person. She wouldn't even let him bang other women. Her addiction really has made her a terrible terrible person.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
She wouldn't even let him bang other women. Her addiction really has made her a terrible terrible person.

oh, didn't watch it properly to see that. that's messed up. the quantity thing isn't a big deal in my eyes beyond possible stds and that, but they should have a fair relationship.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by angusfan16
I'd hit it

It'd be pretty hard to miss.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by theguitarist
oh, didn't watch it properly to see that. that's messed up. the quantity thing isn't a big deal in my eyes beyond possible stds and that, but they should have a fair relationship.

I think it's messed up because of how she pursues these guys. She is very impulsive on her encounters with men. So the idea of her going unprotected irresponsibly runs the gambit on her likeliness to develop an std. She says she was in real estate and would bang guys right there in the bed of the house she was trying to sell.

She never told her husband what he was getting into, she lied and married him, had him catch her cheating and eventually brainwashed him into believing that if she has sex with men it'll make her happy, and then make him happy. It's a false sense of security on his part. He's trying to work around her addiction, but it's only going to be a disaster.

Also... to catch his wife fuccking another man in their house in the bed that they sleep in is traumatizing. So traumatizing that he left for a first time upset. First reactions are the ones that matter the most. Everything after is just a facade.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

She's probably got mad skills.

What good are skills when her vagina probably guests hibernating bears in the winter?

Seriously, she can probably do interesting things but when the feeling is one of riding a unicycle into a tunnel, it's really not as good as you imagine
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I don't even get men who will just **** any random chick if asked with no further info, I'd assume that's a minority even among singles. Yes, some women are really screwed up in the head but I agree with the guy who said this probably isn't true. People do all sorts of BS for publicity and fame.
Last edited by fanapathy at Feb 26, 2014,
Page 1 of 2