News article

Well I don't really listen to death metal or whatever you kids are calling it these days, but for those of you who do: Tim Lambesis of br00t4l technical progressive neo black death metal band As I Lay Dying pleaded guilty today for hiring a hitman to kill his wife. He faces 9 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

His lawyer said that at the time of the crime he was on steroids and the roid rage messed with his head enough to make him pay an undercover cop to kill his wife.

So kvlt 666
#smokemethhailsatan
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Yeah most people saw this in the news section
Whats goes around must come down
Gaddamn. I couldnt imagine spending a decade of my life in prison. That thought drives me insane.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Quote by ichiefG13
Yeah most people saw this in the news section

I don't go to the front page. Too much work. I have the pit bookmarked.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I didn't that As I Lay Dying was very metal but this makes them definitely metal. Although he's not a bro for claiming steroids made him do it. That shit is not cool.
Quote by FearMyLightning
I didn't that As I Lay Dying was very metal but this makes them definitely metal. Although he's not a bro for claiming steroids made him do it. That shit is not cool.

The troo br00tal thing to do would have been to do it himself instead of being a pussy and hiring someone else to do his dirty work.

Srsly tho, he deserves what he gets, roid rage induced crime or not.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Watch he makes a come back. People still like him.
Whats goes around must come down
as he lays raped in prison
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
He's hardly representative of the metal community...As I Laying is probably metalcore or something.

Metal's like an apple, if you spit out the core it's all good.
If he was really metal then he would've killed his wife himself...
u fukin idiote m6 every1 nos as i ley creying is post-avant-deathcore metalcore metal

cantt u heare they use le 4/5 clasical scale obvesly they cant b techncial neo bleck metal
Last edited by captainsnazz at Feb 26, 2014,
Lol, I thought he was gonna explain what the real deal was when all the facts came to light? I guess the real deal is he's an asshole who is going to prison.
Quote by captainsnazz
u fukin idiote m6 every1 nos as i ley creying is post-avant-deathcore metalcore metal

cantt u heare they use le 4/5 clasical scale obvesly they cant b techncial neo bleck metal

this.

get your shit together TS
banned
I was supposed to see them live last May but this whole thing ended up happening. I wanted to believe he had been set up. I feel for him about wanting to murder his wife but actually trying to hire someone to do it is another story. There is no justification for his actions; roid-rage or not. Thousands of men get divorced and loose everything but move on without killing their ex-wives or hiring someone to do it.

Sucks because they are one of my favorite bands and have been consistently good over the years. They're one of the first hardcore/metalcore bands I really got into when I went through the whole "No, that band sux brah not tez_brootaz enough" phase. Back when I was a noob on UG. ASILD has been consistently good over the years so I'm bummed about this and still feel bad for Tim even though what he did was stupid. Reminds me of what happened to Ronnie Radke.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Quote by Luke200420
I'm bummed about this and still feel bad for Tim even though what he did was stupid.

"Stupid" is an extremely generous thing to call what he did. Maybe take it a step further and call it 'mean' or 'not very nice'.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by StewieSwan
"Stupid" is an extremely generous thing to call what he did. Maybe take it a step further and call it 'mean' or 'not very nice'.

Just take any of those words and put hardcore in front of it.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Aw man, too bad I left early at the concert where AILD was playing. I could have witnessed a potential murderer.
it would be more metal if he metal metal metal metaled
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown