Theres been speculation before on a a possible connection between all the Pixar films and although the pizza truck and some other small hints may be the only proper easter eggs, this site shows a rather interesting timeline and explanation theory for it.

There is also this one from a few days ago about the possible backstory and true identity of Andy's mum from Toy Story.

Thoughts?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Last edited by leony03 at Feb 26, 2014,
some people have way too much time on their hands

I do too but I do productive things like play video games or watch movies
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Yeah, I could never bother spending the time to do my own full-on theories but I like reading other peoples ones
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I know that Carl and Ellie from Up are related to Andy somehow. I'll read that theory now

Also, there's no way that Toy Story predates A Bug's Life by a millennium since the bugs make an appearance in Toy Story 2
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Feb 26, 2014,
That's like 1% truth and 99% fanfiction. It's kind of cool, but doesn't have anything to support other than this guy making stuff up to make it work.

I'm with Knobscene. Much more productive to play video games and watch films.
Quote by Baby Joel
That's like 1% truth and 99% fanfiction. It's kind of cool, but doesn't have anything to support other than this guy making stuff up to make it work.

I'm with Knobscene. Much more productive to play video games and watch films.

Yeah, that's an interesting theory. But there's no real validity to it.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst