why yes, i have a lot of experience with paranormal myth dmt trips cryptoids. what do you want to know
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by aldogm92
just seen this on the news
I done seen it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Burgery
why yes, i have a lot of experience with paranormal myth dmt trips cryptoids. what do you want to know

I can vouch for Burgery (or should I say Dr. Burgery, Ph.D in Paranormal Myth Dmt Trips Cryptoids). He helped me locate various cryptids such as Elwedritsche, Wolpertinger, and the Black Shuck. You can definitely go to him for all paranormal myth dmt trips cryptoids advice.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Shouldn't it be La Chupacabra?

No that's la cucarotcha.

I would love to pick that article apart to make fun of it, but I'm on my phone right now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This one time I got really bored so I told everyone here I saw a ghost. Turned out to be pretty amusing.
Quote by Thrill-house
This one time I got really bored so I told everyone here I saw a ghost. Turned out to be pretty amusing.

I remember that!
Quote by Thrill-house

I thought I saw a ghost once but it turns out that it was just a beer-battered baby that had fallen on the floor between the sink and the stove.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Shouldn't it be La Chupacabra?

El Chupacabro, he's pretty chill
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
For those who don't care to make it through the two minute long video.

"Texas redneck kills El Chupacabra, here's what local scientists have to say-"
"Nah."
It's a mangy coyote. I'd have shot it too.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I feel like I saw almost that exact news story like 6 years ago. Weird.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

no
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by aldogm92
anyone got any legit bigfoot fakevidence?

Somewhere between 1972 and 1974 there was a wave of bigfoot sightings in western Pa. To the point of near hysteria. Don't ask me for the exact year that was 40,000 doobies and 8 million beers ago. But anyways several of us (more than 2 less than 10) got together and made a set of wooden feet. Very large cartoonish wooden feet. We affixed these to a set of home made stilts and made thousands of foot prints around various homes and businesses. One of the wooden feet split during our antics. Several days later we had various police departments and so called paranormal investigators descend upon our tiny corner of paradise to investigate a myriad number of bigfoot reports. Apparently the creature was seen by witnesses at several of the spots we placed the prints at. One of the so called "experts" declared the prints authentic due to the appearance of its toes spreading apart in softer areas. (We split one of the feet remember)
So ya have a little experience with fake sightings.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Somewhere between 1972 and 1974 there was a wave of bigfoot sightings in western Pa. To the point of near hysteria. Don't ask me for the exact year that was 40,000 doobies and 8 million beers ago. But anyways several of us (more than 2 less than 10) got together and made a set of wooden feet. Very large cartoonish wooden feet. We affixed these to a set of home made stilts and made thousands of foot prints around various homes and businesses. One of the wooden feet split during our antics. Several days later we had various police departments and so called paranormal investigators descend upon our tiny corner of paradise to investigate a myriad number of bigfoot reports. Apparently the creature was seen by witnesses at several of the spots we placed the prints at. One of the so called "experts" declared the prints authentic due to the appearance of its toes spreading apart in softer areas. (We split one of the feet remember)

this is amazing
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Jackal58

So jackal is actually bigfoot and he's trying to throw us off his trail.
people from texas are so ****in stupid
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I have.

Gather round and I'll play you the ballad of El Chupanibre.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
people from America are so ****in stupid

FTFW
Quote by Jackal58

Last edited by Dregen at Feb 28, 2014,
Quote by lemmyisgod97
My next door neighbours a Leprechaun.

all your neighbours are. you're irish.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Of course it has to be two redneck Texans.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
When I walk up the stair when it's dark I feel like there's someone behind me but I think that's because I'm a massive pansy.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa