Ive got a dunlop crybaby, BOSS DD7, BOSS OD-3 and BOSS DS2 (i use either one of od or ds - not together).

Whats the order in which each pedal should be wired?
wah, od, ds, delay. Of course this is just a general guideline of how most would probably do it. You should always experiment to see what sounds best for you.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
You can try all combinations and figure out what's best for you. However, it is usually a good idea to put delay/reverb into Fx Loop of your amp if you have one. Put delay at the end in the other case, unless there's an effect you don't want to delay with all the rest.

Here's one method: http://guitarpedalboard.tumblr.com/post/34810459/order-order

I would put wah first then delay and either OD-3 or DS-2, since I prefer having the overdrive near the end in the signal
^

Quote by bluestratplayer
wah, od, ds, delay. Of course this is just a general guideline of how most would probably do it. You should always experiment to see what sounds best for you.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Taz9
I would put wah first then delay and either OD-3 or DS-2, since I prefer having the overdrive near the end in the signal

You don't notice any definition loss by overdriving/distorting the combination of dry+delayed signals instead of delaying the already overdriven/distorted signal?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
You don't notice any definition loss by overdriving/distorting the combination of dry+delayed signals instead of delaying the already overdriven/distorted signal?

huh?
Delay should probably go last. Other than that, you need to figure this out on your own. Wah before or after dirt is strictly a preference thing, same with OD before or after distortion. Take an hour of experimentation and form your own opinion.
Quote by GuitarDaddyCool
huh?

I was talking to Taz9.

His option is kind of unconventional, putting the delay before the overdrives/distortions.
That way, what happens is that the delay is feeding multiple repeats of the signal, which sometimes overlap, to the overdrive/distortion pedal(s).
That can lead to loss of definition and muddling of the sound, because the overdrive/distortion pedals are working with a very complex signal.

Usually the delay is placed after the overdrive/distortion pedal(s), so that the already overdriven/distorted signal is being fed to the delay.
That's why i was asking Taz9 about his particular experience on the subject.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
To answer, for sure if you use super long ass repetitions it won't sound good with OD after. Altought, I use aqua-puss for slapback only (1 repeat or 2) and it gives a nice sound to me. I know that's not how most people do

Edit: I should have said: A nicer sound, when compared side by side on my setup.
Last edited by Taz9 at Feb 28, 2014,