I posted a question regarding subscriptions and the thread was moved.

I can not find it.

Or was it been deleted due to redundancy?

Not sure what app to purchase.
Hi there, it's my fault that your post has been removed, I was about to message you to apologise.
I attempted to move your question to the relevant forum for Mobile Apps questions, where the proper UG staff would have seen it, but accidentally moved it to a different sub-forum which is now no longer in use (and therefore inaccessible to users).

I have asked an admin to move the thread to the proper place, but in the meantime here is the lost question;

Quote by Triryche

so there's UG and UG HD, not sure what the difference is.
Then there's this comment I read from the Apple site

by FretboardNomad

I have been using the iPhone version of this app for quite some time now. I assumed when I dropped $20 on my lifetime subscription, I would be upgrading the app to a full version comparable (if not superior) to the iPhone app. I was mistaken. The entire reason I paid for the lifetime subscription was to be able to print the full catalog of tabs and chord charts, yet here I am awaiting correspondence from Apple and UG concerning a refund. I want my money back. If I can't print from the iPad app, I'll just use the iPhone app.

Which confused me even more. Is there a PC version?
Is there a full version that the above commenter eludes to?

Also, I found a song, Closure by Evergrey. If I purchase/subscribe, can I change the tab to a regular Treble + Bass Clef score?

Sorry about the confusion
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Thanks!!

I did end up finding the proper forum, but I am def still confused on the products/pricing