http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHqx3-mfHAY

If you haven't already seen this, it's worth the watch. Funny, yes, but also sad. I'll be frank with you guys, if someone who wasn't a celeb gave this statement, I probably would't care any more about the whole situation than I already do. For some reason, because Seth Rogen said it, I feel a little more sympahetic to the Alzheimer's research cause.

Perhaps because celebrities are iconic figures who people can relate to more than just another person. IDK
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
My grandfather had Alzheimer's the last few years before he died. It's a horrifying condition that doesn't get anywhere near the amount of attention it should.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Alzheimer's is really awful. It's unreal seeing what it does to people.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think it's good that a celebrity is doing something to further a cause, other than bitching on Twitter. A couple family members have had Alzheimer's, and while I never interacted with them, hearing the stories is just painful.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
That was great, even with that goblin from Gringotts they've got up there on the stand.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
my great grandmother has it. its pretty crazy when she tells you the same awfully racist joke five times in a row.
banned
My friend's grandma had Alzheimer's, and man, they are goddamn heroes. It must really hurt seeing someone you love go through that. Hooray this is news and hooray more people are paying attention to it.
Quote by deadsmileyface
my great grandmother has it. its pretty crazy when she tells you the same awfully racist joke five times in a row.

Yeah my grandma's sister had it. and we've used to visit her a lot when I was a bit younger. I just stopped visiting, because she doesn't remember me anymore and it's just to painful to watch her there.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Yeah, my grandmother has it. She's been living with us since late January because she can't cope on her own anymore. It's sad, and pretty difficult to deal with. So goddamn frustrating too; for all involved.
RIP Gooze

cats